✦ A Little Site Update
Hi everyone! It’s been a while, so I figured I’d do a little site update and explain a few things happening around here🫣
First of all, the posting schedule.
The usual schedule is Villain Husband, Please Let Go on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and Transmigrated Cannon Fodder, Please Calm Down on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Sundays are basically bonus-chapter territory, depending on what I feel like posting. 😂
That said, I am occasionally capable of mixing up my own schedule.
For example, this week I somehow ended up posting Transmigrated Cannon Fodder on Monday and Wednesday, while Villain Husband got Tuesday.
So if you occasionally see the novels switched around, don't panic.
It's probably just me being me🙈
✦ A Small Novel Updates Note
Also, just a little side note about Novel Updates: sometimes its automatic chapter listing skips a bunch of chapters.
So if you ever see something like:
Chapter 1462 → Chapter 1501
No, I did not suddenly teleport through all those chapters. 😂
The chapters are on the blog! It seems to be an issue with the automatic chapter grabber, and it has happened with both novels.
If you ever notice a weird jump, the blog's Table of Contents is the best way to check the actual chapter order. You can also open the last chapter listed before the jump and continue from there.
Just a heads-up in case you ever wonder, “Wait... what happened to all the chapters in between?” 😂
✦ About Comments
I also wanted to say something about comments.
I know some people prefer commenting anonymously, and that's completely fine! If you just want to reach the end of a chapter and scream anonymously about whatever insanity you just read, please do. 👀
I love those comments too.
The only problem is that when I reply to an anonymous comment, there's a pretty good chance the person never sees my response. 😭
So if you're commenting about a theory, an idea, or something you'd like to actually discuss with me, it would be really nice if you could use a Google account when possible.
That way, I can actually reply and we can have a conversation instead of me shouting my response into the void. 😂
But seriously, anonymous comments are completely okay too. I genuinely love seeing your reactions either way!
✦ Apparently I'm 26 Now
Also, I had a birthday recently, which means I am officially 26.
Which, apparently, means I've entered the beginning of the late-twenties auntie era. 😭
I'm still emotionally holding onto my early twenties, so please give me a moment.
I blinked and suddenly—
POOF.
Anyway.
Yay. 🎂😂
✦ A New Novel I'm Reading
I've also started reading Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss Is No Joke.
I'm around 400 chapters in right now, and the novel is roughly 2,500 chapters, so I still have quite a bit to go.
The MC, Shi Sheng, is absolutely ridiculous👽
She's OP, chaotic, unpredictable, and just... completely unhinged sometimes.
Her system is constantly giving me the impression that it regrets every decision that led it to this job.
And yes, before anyone asks:
No, this isn't a no-CP novel.
There is a cute ML. 👀
I'm really enjoying it so far, so if you like OP female MCs with a healthy dose of chaos, you might want to give it a try.
And Somehow... I've got Four Puppy MLs in a Row?
Now, this is something I only noticed because of the novel I'm currently reading.
For a while, I'd been reading a bunch of no-pairing novels, or novels where the love interest wasn't fixed. You know, the kind where the MC might be single in one lifetime, then end up with someone native to that world in another, and then move on to the next lifetime.
And after reading so many of those, I suddenly wanted some CP novels.
I wanted romance.
I wanted sweetness.
I wanted DOG FOOD🙈
So I started reading CP novels.
And then, while reading Side Character Transmigrations, I suddenly had this realization:
Wait a minute.
The last few CP novels I'd read...
All had the same type of ML.
And now this one does too.
That's four novels in a row.
And they're all basically the same flavor of man:
Puppy househusband!
You know the type.
Cute little husky energy around the MC:
🐶 happy tail wagging
But the moment someone else shows up:
🐺 GROWL.
Sweet and obedient for her.
Terrifying to everyone else.
And I'm sitting here thinking:
WHY AM I BEING HAUNTED BY THE SAME MAN IN DIFFERENT NOVELS?! 😭😂
I genuinely love these MLs. I've enjoyed all of them!
But after four in a row, I think I might need a different flavor next🫣
So if you have any good QT recommendations with a different type of ML/love interest, please send them my way!
And actually, it's been a while since I've read a good BL quick-transmigration novel too. The very first quick-transmigration novel I ever read was BL, so it's kind of funny that I've gone this long without one.
So if you have a BL QT recommendation—even if it isn't fully translated, as long as the concept sounds really interesting—please tell me about it!
I might just end up reading it... and possibly translating it too👀
Anyway, that's all for this little update!
Thank you for reading, commenting, screaming with me, putting up with my long-winded screams in the middle of chapters, my ridiculous Translator's Notes, and all the random things I suddenly decide to philosophize about. 😂
I genuinely love seeing your reactions, theories, complaints, questions, and general chaos in the comments.
And if you've got novel recommendations, please tell me what you're reading!
Clearly, I need to find myself a new fictional man before the puppy army gets any bigger. 😭😂
—Cy
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸