Chapter 917: Ruler of Esports 31
“What’s so strange about that?” Fan Tong said softly, his tone relaxed but certain. “You’re dazzling, cute, and charming. Isn’t it normal for me to like you?”
“Really? I’m that good?” Tang Wan widened her eyes in mock surprise, though inside she was thoroughly enjoying it. Go on, praise me more.
“Of course,” Fan Tong replied without hesitation. “Otherwise, why would I spend time every day giving you extra lessons over video? Wasn’t that just to get closer to you?”
Tang Wan’s expression shifted slightly, as if startled by the realization. Seeing that, Fan Tong immediately pressed forward, unwilling to give her room to retreat. “So… from now on, we’re together?”
“Mm.” Tang Wan nodded, cheeks faintly flushed.
The moment she agreed, the tension in Fan Tong’s chest finally loosened. The uncertainty he hadn’t even realized he was holding disappeared instantly, replaced by a quiet sense of satisfaction. After that, he couldn’t help but keep talking to her, his tone noticeably lighter.
Meanwhile, in the livestream—
The audience was still waiting.
Under normal circumstances, an anchor disappearing like this would have already caused complaints. But Tang Wan’s situation was different. From the viewers’ perspective, something clearly interesting had just happened between her and Tong Huashun. They had practically witnessed a live confession.
It felt like watching a drama right before the main characters kissed—
No one wanted to miss what came next.
After about ten minutes, Little Cutie finally reminded her, “Host, it’s been ten minutes. If you don’t come back, the audience will start complaining.”
Tang Wan frowned slightly. At this moment, she honestly just wanted to stay and talk to Tong Tong.
Seeing her expression, Fan Tong immediately asked, “What’s wrong?”
“I’m still streaming…” she said.
He chuckled softly. “Then continue. I’ll queue with you.”
Tang Wan’s eyes brightened instantly. “Okay!”
The two ended the video call and logged back into the game.
When Tang Wan reopened the stream, she said lightly, “Sorry for the wait, everyone.”
The chat exploded immediately.
“Anchor, what’s going on between you and Tong Huashun?”
“Did you just confess privately?!”
Tang Wan smiled, her tone calm but clearly pleased. “Thanks to everyone, I’m officially off the market today. The ‘solo climb to King 100 stars’ is now upgraded to duo queue.”
The barrage instantly flooded with messages.
“I knew it! That nervous tone earlier—classic when you meet someone you like!”
“Hahaha, this moderator is insane, what an assist!”
“First time seeing a moderator literally set up a relationship live!”
“Moderator, introduce me to someone too!”
Little Cutie immediately responded, “I only match the host with the anchor.”
“You’ve changed! Have you forgotten the one yuan I gave you?”
“So I don’t deserve a partner with my one yuan?”
At this moment, a familiar ID jumped in—
“What about me?” the user Lao Tzu’s Pasta typed. “Moderator, since you’re so capable, how about arranging a ‘personal commitment’ for me too?”
Little Cutie: “???”
The chat went completely wild.
What kind of chaotic livestream was this?
In just a few days, it had already turned into a full-blown drama channel. Viewers were practically waving flags in the comments.
“Agree! Agree!”
“Say yes!”
“Another couple, let’s go!”
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸