Chapter 1823: Unlucky Heiress (91)

Who knew how many people had been forced to swallow such bitter losses in silence, unable to speak out.

For victims like them, would speaking up even do any good?

More likely, they would only be met with ridicule from countless people, along with vicious online attacks from those filled with malice. They would never receive justice.

Just look at those girls involved in incidents all over the internet. The foul comments beneath every post came one after another, enough to chill the heart.

They'd say things like, "You're too pretty, that's why you tempted others into committing crimes." Or, "You dressed too nicely. You showed your arms. You showed your legs. You wore a spaghetti-strap dress. You put on makeup. This is all your fault."

The more Wen Qingmeng and Ning Zhixin thought about it, the angrier they became.

At the same time, they couldn't help but wonder whether He Yujiao had known about what happened here. If she truly hadn't known, then so be it. But if she had known and still invited them to be bridesmaids, then what kind of intentions did she have?

By now, Fan Chao was in too much pain to scream anymore and could only writhe on the floor.

Seeing his condition, the others didn't dare utter a sound.

This woman was simply too terrifying. The three men over there hadn't even needed to make a move. She alone had darted among them and beaten them until they had no strength to fight back.

"You hit us. I'm going to sue you."

Fan Chao had gone to college and knew a little about these things. The tape over his mouth had already been removed. Covered in injuries, all he had to do was call the police, and this woman would definitely be punished.

By then, everyone in the village could testify on his behalf.

Tang Guo had already coiled up that unusual whip and wrapped it around her wrist again. It looked just like an ornament. Who could have imagined it hurt so much when used on people?

She lazily raised her eyes and asked, "Sue me for what?"

"For beating me. All of us are witnesses, and the injuries on our bodies are evidence." Fan Chao spoke with complete confidence. "This is our village. You're the one causing trouble here, aren't you?"

Tang Guo didn't deny it and admitted frankly, "That's right. I came here specifically to cause trouble. Before I arrived, I had no intention of letting any of you have an easy time. I heard you people enjoy teasing bridesmaids, and I thought it sounded like a pretty interesting game. Since everyone wanted to have some fun, I, as a bridesmaid, decided to help spice up your wedding too. Adding a bit of color to your bodies on your wedding day—doesn't that count as double happiness?"

Fan Chao was momentarily speechless. He had never seen someone beat others and still admit it so confidently.

"Having fun is one thing, but you've gone too far. Unless..."

"Unless I let you have some more fun with us?" Tang Guo almost laughed herself to death. Even now, this idiot still had nothing but filthy thoughts in his head. "Has this really gone too far?"

"I think it's perfectly reasonable and perfectly fair."

Fan Chao wanted to ask what part of it was reasonable or fair.

Tang Guo said, "You saw that we bridesmaids were pretty and wanted to have some fun. Meanwhile, I didn't particularly like the look of you stinking men and wanted to crack my little whip a few times. Isn't that reasonable? Isn't that fair? As for who gets to play with whom, that depends on who's stronger. Since you're useless, you can only take a beating. It's embarrassing enough as it is."

"As for those injuries you mentioned, why don't you take a closer look? Do any of you actually have injuries? How about I personally take you to the hospital for an examination and see whether there are any wounds? I only tore a few of your clothes. Is it really worth making such a fuss and trying to sue me? Groom, your evidence doesn't seem very convincing."

Not only was Fan Chao filled with fear, but everyone present except Tang Guo was equally stunned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1