Chapter 1746: Unlucky Heiress (13)

111: "That evil thing isn't something an ordinary person can deal with. It even devoured Tang Kui's soul. The fact that he was able to regain consciousness at the end and, through sheer obsession, attract the attention of our Space-Time Department means he's pretty capable. After all, that evil artifact was created by our old rivals. It's not something a normal person could fight against."

Tang Kui let out a cold laugh. "An evil thing? My favorite pastime is destroying evil things. I really want to tear it apart right now and see how it's built inside. But forget it. If I destroy it now, how can Tang Yi, that little bitch, suffer the consequences of her own actions? I heard the backlash from that thing is pretty severe. I really want to see that little bitch writhing in pain. Guoguo is my precious little sister now, and she actually dared to steal everything that belongs to my sister. I really want to tear her apart."

System 111 shivered while listening to Tang Kui. Secretly, it muttered that its host loved taking things apart so much that perhaps in his previous life he had been a husky that specialized in destroying sofas and demolishing houses.

Tang Guo quietly listened to Tang Kui and System 111 chatting and curled her lips into a smile.

This was getting interesting.

Tang Yi must have already used up all her luck.

This Tang Kui didn't seem like a kind-hearted person at all. He talked about tearing things apart at every turn.

Host, that guy over there seems really violent, the System complained quietly. Were hosts these days all so violent?

Thankfully, it had been very lucky.

Soon they arrived at the hospital, and Tang Guo underwent a paternity test with the Tang couple.

The results would take three days.

Afterward, everyone went out for a meal together, and Tang Kui personally drove Tang Guo and Chen Xian and Zhao Wen back to the shop.

Before leaving, he stopped Tang Guo.

"Little sister, hand me your phone and save my number. If anyone bullies you, call your big brother."

Tang Guo took out her phone and silently saved his number. Glancing at him, she said, "The results aren't even out yet."

"But I'm certain you're my little sister." Tang Kui smiled and patted her head. "I'll come see you again tomorrow. I've still got company business to deal with. I've heard the food at home is amazing. Tomorrow, I definitely have to come try it."

Oh? The results weren't even out yet, and he was already calling it "home." He really didn't treat himself like an outsider.

"Alright then."

Tang Guo knew Tang Kui bore her no ill will and actually seemed quite good to her, so she gladly accepted this older brother.

More importantly, he called Tang Yi a little bitch, which suited her perfectly. She also thought Tang Yi was an annoying little bitch.

Three days later, the test results came out.

Tang Guo was indeed the daughter of the Tang couple.

On the spot, Lin Yinghui burst into tears and hugged Tang Yongbo.

Just as they had agreed beforehand, neither Lin Yinghui nor Tang Yongbo insisted that Tang Guo move into the Tang residence.

However, they hoped she would come visit often. They also said that in the future, during holidays and New Year's celebrations, the whole family should spend them together.

And by "whole family," they included Chen Xian and Zhao Wen.

They hadn't forgotten that Tang Yi was still living at home.

This matter had to be explained to Tang Yi eventually.

That weekend, Tang Kui personally brought Tang Guo back to the Tang family villa.

This time, Chen Xian and Zhao Wen didn't accompany her.

They felt that the family deserved some private time together.

The Tang family's courteous attitude reassured them greatly.

All these years, the Tang family had always kept Tang Guo's room intact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father