Chapter 1745: Unlucky Heiress (12)
"From the memories I've received, he wasn't like this either. Before Tang Yi wrote down her wish to obtain his sincere love, he never behaved this way. Something is definitely strange."
【So, Host, was he reborn? Possessed? Or did some major event drastically change his personality?】 the System asked.
"We can rule out rebirth." Tang Guo answered with certainty. "If he had truly been reborn, he would have noticed that something was wrong with Tang Yi. No matter when he returned, the first thing he would do would be to deal with Tang Yi. Then he'd come looking for me."
【Then I can eliminate one possibility too. It can't be a personality change caused by some life event. Ninety-nine percent of people who experience something major go from cheerful and outgoing to more reserved and taciturn.】
"So my brother's body has been taken over." Tang Guo concluded. "He doesn't seem to harbor any hostility toward me. If anything, he seems very close to me."
In the car, Tang Guo sat in the front passenger seat beside Tang Kui. In the back sat Chen Xian and Zhao Wen.
As for Tang Yongbo and Lin Yinghui, they were riding in another car driven by a chauffeur.
While Tang Guo and the System were discussing what might have happened to Tang Kui and had arrived at the conclusion that someone else had occupied his body, a peculiar voice suddenly caught their attention.
【Tang Kui: "San Yao, with such an adorable and well-behaved little sister, how should I spoil her?"】
【System 111: "Host, should I find you a guide called One Hundred Ways to Spoil Your Sister? You can follow it one method at a time. I guarantee you'll spoil your sister rotten."】
【Tang Kui: "Send it over and let me take a look. If the methods are too old-fashioned or corny, I'll throw you into the Dark Room to reflect."】
【System 111 shivered. "I guarantee it's the newest edition of One Hundred Ways to Spoil Your Sister. Host, can we negotiate? Please don't throw me into the Dark Room every time. We're teammates, after all. If you treat your teammates so cruelly, you'll have no friends."】
【Tang Kui: "I've long been used to being alone. Do you think I need teammates? Haven't you reached your current level by flattering me and clinging to my thigh? Without me, could you have beaten all those competitors and won Outstanding System of the Year? Sending you to the Dark Room is just making you reflect on your mistakes."】
【Pitiful System 111: "Understood, Host. Everything you say is right. If I do something wrong, please throw me into the Dark Room and let me reflect. I'll definitely think seriously about my mistakes."】
【Tang Kui: "Hmph. What a bootlicker. You're stupid. Come on, flatter me a bit. If I'm in a good mood, maybe I won't lock you in the Dark Room."】
【System 111 immediately poured out compliments. "Host is wise and mighty, unmatched beneath the heavens, kind-hearted, blessed with an amazing voice, the most handsome man in the universe…"】
Tang Guo: "…"
System: "…"
"Tongzi, have you learned something?" Tang Guo asked.
【Host, you are already the best host in the universe. We're good friends and good teammates. Host is wonderful and has never mistreated me.】
So why was a silly system like 111, whose only talent was bootlicking and showering others with rainbow farts, still part of the organization? It was infuriating.
Fortunately, his own host was genuinely wonderful, and that alone made him deeply satisfied.
Besides, so what if 111 was good at clinging to thighs? It still hadn't upgraded faster than him.
【Tang Kui: "This mission is ridiculously easy. The original owner's request is for me to stop Tang Yi, take good care of his family, and spoil his little sister."】
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ