Chapter 1724: Miss Nice Girl (87)

"Miss, are you here to get your nails done?"

A young and beautiful woman dressed fashionably walked into the nail salon. The moment she stepped inside, her eyes swept up and down, carefully inspecting the entire place.

"Is this really the physical store belonging to that famous nail master everyone talks about online?" The young woman glanced at the various nail packages posted on the wall and frowned. "Why are the prices so cheap? This doesn't look like that master's shop at all. Her starting price is two hundred yuan per nail now, while yours starts at fifty, and even the most expensive package isn't two hundred. That master only provides high-end services. You aren't some fake, are you?"

Her words caused all the employees in the salon to turn their heads.

The employee who had greeted her earlier maintained her smile and replied, "The nail master who is famous online is our boss. Naturally, our boss only provides premium services, while we employees provide mid-range services. If you would like our boss to personally do your nails, please make an appointment online."

"I'm already here. Why should I go online to make an appointment? Is your boss here? Can't I just book an appointment directly in the store?"

Hearing this, the employee immediately understood that this was another customer who thought money could buy anything.

"Miss, our boss does not accept private appointments. Please follow the rules and try to secure a booking online when appointment slots are released."

"I want to make an appointment right here. Even if I can't get one, there's no problem with meeting your boss, right? Maybe once she sees me, she'll agree to do my nails personally."

Just as the employee was about to respond, a pot-bellied middle-aged man walked in.

The arrogant air around the young woman disappeared instantly. She wrapped herself around the man's arm like a little bird and said coquettishly, "Honey, this is the salon I told you about, the one belonging to that super famous nail master. I came here especially because of her reputation, but they're looking down on me and won't even let her come out and meet me. They keep saying I have to book online. I've already come all the way here, and they're giving me absolutely no face."

If she hadn't failed to grab an appointment every single time, would she have come here?

Ever since she accidentally learned that the property this shop occupied belonged to one of her husband's friends, she had decided she had to come and take a look.

If the owner refused to come out and see her or do her nails, she would simply ask her husband to speak with his friend and refuse to rent the place to them anymore.

She wanted to see what they could do then.

She had heard that the lease was about to expire anyway. If the owner didn't obediently do her nails, they could forget about renewing the rental contract.

"Honey, I really love that nail master's work, but she won't even come out to meet me. It's such a disappointment."

The young woman failed to notice that none of the employees in the salon looked worried.

Over the years, they had encountered plenty of customers like this.

They came in full of arrogance, and they always left in embarrassment. Just because they had some money and a bit of influence, they thought they could order their boss around.

Yun Juan was also called over. She walked up to the young woman and said, "Miss, if you wish to make an appointment with our boss, please do so online. Those are the rules."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1