Chapter 1714: Miss Nice Girl (77)
"Your classmate is such a wonderful person. She's helping us so much, and we were actually thinking nonsense."
Yun Juan couldn't help laughing. "She's always been a good person. Even though we were only elementary school classmates, I remember her very clearly. I was shy when I was little and easily bullied. No one ever helped me. She was the only one who would ask me what was wrong."
The next day, Baili Sheng took Yun Juan's husband away, while Tang Guo brought Yun Juan to the nail salon.
To be honest, this was the first time in her life Yun Juan had seen such a large nail salon. The luxurious decor was truly breathtaking.
"Our salon mainly focuses on mid-to-high-end services. To put it simply, we don't do cheap work. We won't do ten-yuan nails. I've set the starting price at around fifty yuan per nail."
"F-Fifty yuan per nail?" Yun Juan exclaimed. "Will anyone actually pay for that?"
Tang Guo opened her social media account and handed it to Yun Juan. "Forget fifty yuan. There are plenty of people willing to pay several hundred yuan for a single nail. But in this salon, the highest price for now is only one hundred yuan per nail. No higher than that. Once your skills improve in the future, the prices can increase too."
What Yun Juan never expected was that the job Tang Guo had prepared for her was the position of manager of this nail salon.
Her heart was pounding violently. She felt excited, but also insecure and afraid. After all, she had never been a manager before, much less of such a large salon. She worried she might do a poor job and lose money.
"The salon won't officially open until next month. This month, I'll train all of you. Learning how to be a manager isn't difficult. What really matters is improving your skills to perfection, making customers reluctant to go anywhere else. I want them to think of this place whenever they want their nails done. Even if the prices are high and their hearts ache, they'll still grit their teeth and come."
Only then did Yun Juan discover that Tang Guo was actually the owner of this nail salon.
She also learned that the famous nail master who had become wildly popular online was none other than Tang Guo herself.
The revelation nearly made her dizzy.
Because she followed that account too.
The nail master had always been her role model.
And now, the person she admired was standing right in front of her, someone she actually knew. She almost couldn't breathe.
Since Tang Guo was the nail master, then the matter of breaking the antique must have had another story behind it.
She didn't ask further, but vaguely guessed that it was probably related to Tang Guo's family.
"Tang Guo, do you know your parents sold the house?" She had heard it from others.
After all, the small town and the county weren't far apart, so it was normal for acquaintances to pass information around.
"They even changed their phone numbers. How would I know?" Tang Guo replied with a smile.
Looking at that smile, Yun Juan understood something.
"I heard they bought a house in the provincial capital and brought your brother with them."
"I see."
Seeing how unconcerned Tang Guo appeared, Yun Juan said nothing more. Tang Guo was living very well now and seemed to have no need for that family's concern.
"Since you've given me this opportunity, I have to give it a try."
It was such a good opportunity. There was no reason for Yun Juan to give it up.
The next day, the employees Tang Guo had recruited also arrived, and she began training them.
A month later, the nail salon officially opened.
Naturally, she promoted it online.
The people who had been waiting and waiting, longing for the day, nearly burst into tears when they heard that she had finally opened a physical store.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ