Chapter 1697: Miss Nice Girl (60)

On the morning of the third day after returning home, Tang Guo was arranged to meet her first blind date.

The man currently sitting across from her was about five foot seven, overweight, and somewhat greasy-looking.

According to his profile, he was twenty-eight years old.

He was dressed rather flamboyantly. The conspicuous logos and luxury brands on his clothes and shoes were especially eye-catching.

The moment he saw Tang Guo, his eyes lit up. As though by accident, he placed his phone and car keys on the table. At the same time, he deliberately exposed the expensive watch on his wrist, using all those luxury accessories to flaunt his affluent lifestyle.

“Miss Tang, you're even prettier than in the photos.”

Especially since Tang Guo was dressed conservatively and elegantly, without any flashy decorations. She looked dignified and graceful, exactly his type.

“I wonder what requirements Miss Tang has for her future husband. We can discuss them openly now. To be honest, after meeting so many women through blind dates, you're the one I'm most satisfied with.”

“Girls as fresh and refined as Miss Tang are really rare these days. I don't want to miss this opportunity.”

“Can I state my requirements now?” Tang Guo asked, her delicate face blooming into a warm smile that left the man slightly dazed.

In a corner nearby, Baili Sheng watched his wife's smile and desperately wanted to rush over and beat the man's head in.

“Of course. I'm very satisfied with Miss Tang. I've always been unable to refuse the requests of beautiful women.”

Tang Guo nodded and said seriously, “Then I won't hold back.”

The man sat up straight, curious to hear what demands this beautiful woman, who had just graduated from college, might have.

“First, my mother says the bride price must be five hundred thousand yuan.”

“Second, my mother says that there must be at least a three-bedroom apartment in the city center of the provincial capital.”

“Third, even after marrying you, my family will still be my family. They're extremely important to me. My younger brother, Tang Xiaokun, will be taking the college entrance exams in the next couple of years. He'll definitely come to the provincial capital for university, and naturally I'll take care of him. I hope you won't mind.”

“My parents worked hard to raise me, so I hope you'll respect them. I only have one younger brother, so as his older sister, I must help him more. For example, when he gets into university, I'll have to take care of him and give him spending money from time to time. After he graduates, I hope you'll help him find a good job. And when he gets married in the future, if my parents prepare a house for him, I, as his elder sister, will definitely contribute.”

The man who had been all smiles just moments ago suddenly stiffened.

His family might have some money, but he definitely didn't want a woman obsessed with supporting her younger brother.

Fifty thousand... no, five hundred thousand yuan in bride price, a house in the provincial capital, and after marriage she'd still have to support her parents' family.

Not only that, she'd have to take care of her brother for the rest of his life.

How thoroughly had this girl been brainwashed?

“Miss Tang, I think that once we're married, we should become one family. As for your parents and younger brother, helping them appropriately is fine, but there's no need to—”

“You mean that once I marry you, I can't take care of my family anymore?”

Tang Guo stood up immediately.

“No. My family is very important to me. How can I stop taking care of them? Since you're so insincere, let's forget about it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1