Chapter 1691: Miss Nice Girl (54)

Although Leng Ruofei knew Tang Guo had no classes that afternoon, she still asked, “Did you come back to get something? I remember you don't have class this afternoon.”

The system merely smiled without saying a word. The grand reveal was about to happen.

Tang Guo dragged her toolbox over to Leng Ruofei and said with a smile, “Miss Leng, I'm here to do your nails.”

Leng Ruofei: ???

Tang Guo took out her phone and sent Leng Ruofei a message.

Leng Ruofei hurriedly checked her phone. It was from that mysterious and expensive nail artist.

—I’m here.

She looked uncertainly at Tang Guo. Her already cold expression stiffened further as she made an incredibly silly move and pinched her own thigh.

Feeling the sharp pain, she finally realized she wasn't dreaming.

“I sent that message just now.”

Still unable to believe it, Leng Ruofei dialed Tang Guo's number.

The number was from a new SIM card Tang Guo had bought later. Aside from Han Yunya, no one in the class knew it, let alone her dormmates.

It was the contact number she had posted on her social media account.

When Tang Guo's phone rang, Leng Ruofei quickly glanced at the screen and discovered that it was indeed her number. Finally, she silently hung up.

After a long moment of silence, she said, “You've hidden yourself really well.”

Just how many people had Tang Guo fooled?

This woman was clearly the hidden final boss.

Thinking about it now, she could understand why Han Yunya had become the model for that account.

The two were so close. It wasn't strange at all.

“So, shall we start now?”

Leng Ruofei stiffly held out her hands. “Let's begin.”

Thinking about the beautiful nails she was about to have, she felt happy again. Yet she still maintained her poker face and said, “Tang Guo, we're roommates.”

No matter what, her image couldn't collapse.

“Mhm.”

“You'd better do a good job. If they don't look nice, I'll expose you.”

Leng Ruofei threatened her flatly. But after saying it, she felt a little embarrassed.

She was just an acquaintance, wasn't she?

So why was she feeling somewhat at a loss?

Looking at Tang Guo, there wasn't the slightest reaction on her face.

She was dying of curiosity.

How had Tang Guo calmly accepted her order, chatted with her, and confirmed the appointment without revealing herself at all?

This woman really knew how to hide.

Who would have thought she would overlook someone so thoroughly?

“Don't worry. My work is definitely worth the price.”

Tang Guo had already begun working on her nails.

Leng Ruofei gradually calmed down. “Your appointment slots are incredibly hard to get. Every single time I waited ahead of time to grab one. I only managed to get one this last time.”

“Tang Guo, you only release twenty slots a month. Doesn't your conscience hurt? Think about how much money you're losing.”

“I'm still a student, after all. I can't take on too much. No matter how much money there is to earn, I still need time. I can't just give up my studies.”

That wasn't what Leng Ruofei meant.

Awkwardly, she repeated, “We're roommates.”

The system burst into laughter.

The rich young lady clearly wanted to ask Tang Guo for appointment privileges, but was it really that hard for her to say it?

Tang Guo didn't expose her and simply watched, enjoying how anxious Leng Ruofei became.

The system sighed.

Host was too evil. This heroine was so adorable, and she still had to bully her.

“Since we're roommates and know each other well, Tang Guo, don't you think we can discuss those appointment slots?”

By now, Tang Guo had already finished two of Leng Ruofei's nails.

Looking at the beautiful designs, Leng Ruofei's heart stirred even more.

They were really gorgeous.

Being so close gave her an advantage, and no matter what, she had to secure some benefits for herself today.

Otherwise, it would be a waste of being roommates all this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1