Chapter 1678: Miss Nice Girl (41)

Han Yunya held her phone and sent the photos Tang Guo had taken to her family group chat.

Naturally, those in the family who loved beautiful things immediately asked where she had gotten them done.

When the women in her family all started making appointments for nail art, they would surely help promote Tang Guo again.

Host, didn’t you say you just wanted to be an ordinary person?

“Am I not being ordinary right now? I’m making a living with my skills, aren’t I?”

Charging 100 yuan per nail isn’t something ordinary nail technicians dare to do.

“System, that’s because your horizons are too narrow.”

System: No, he didn’t think his horizons were narrow. It was simply that his definition of an ordinary person was different from the host’s.

Host, your beloved is here. You’ll hear a knock at the door any second now.The System secretly reminded her. He’s carrying lunchboxes. I’m guessing he saw your post, knew you hadn’t eaten, and was worried you’d go hungry…

Before the System could finish speaking, the knocking sounded exactly as predicted.

Tang Guo opened the door and, sure enough, saw Baili Sheng carrying lunchboxes.

“I happened to see your post earlier,” he said. “You’ve probably been busy all morning and haven’t eaten yet, right?”

“Yeah. I haven’t had time. I was planning to finish what I’m doing first.”

“It just so happens I haven’t eaten either. I thought it’d be livelier if we ate together, so I brought some up for you.”

He knew that Han Yunya had become Tang Guo’s model.

Naturally, he had bought enough food for three people.

Han Yunya had just posted the photos and shared the account link in her family group. The women in her family could discuss the rest among themselves.

Seeing Baili Sheng arrive with lunch, she gave him a meaningful look.

She wasn’t stupid. How could she not see that Baili Sheng liked Tang Guo?

“Is there a portion for me too?” she asked as she walked over. Looking at the opened lunchboxes, she remarked, “It smells pretty good.”

This definitely wasn’t food from some ordinary restaurant.

Over the past few days, she had also figured out why the supermarket had suddenly offered those bizarre three-hour discounts.

This man really knew how to pursue girls.

“There’s one for you too,” Baili Sheng said.

“Then I’ll take mine back to the dorm. I want to take a nap after eating, so I won’t disturb you two.”

There was no way she was staying behind as a thousand-watt lightbulb.

Baili Sheng naturally approved and found Han Yunya much more pleasing to the eye.

Perhaps next time he should give her a discount card for the supermarket.

Soon, only Tang Guo and Baili Sheng remained in the apartment.

“That idea of yours is pretty good. I shared your post too. I think you’ll be very busy before long.”

Baili Sheng naturally opened the conversation. After all, bringing lunch over had another purpose.

“I really didn’t expect your plans to be like this.” His face was full of admiration. “It looks like you’ve thrown away a huge number of customers, but by keeping only high-end clients, there are many advantages. You’re still a student. No matter how much free time you have, you still have classes. You can’t devote yourself to this every day.”

“But even so, you’ll still be very busy. Especially with customers living all over the city. Running around everywhere will be exhausting.”

“I’ve already prepared for that,” Tang Guo answered.

“And how do you plan on getting around?” Baili Sheng asked casually. “Taking taxis? Buses? The subway?”

Before Tang Guo could answer, he continued, “You’re a young girl, you’re pretty, and you’re still a student. Taking taxis isn’t safe. Who knows what kind of person is behind the wheel, or what they’re thinking? Especially when you’re coming home late—it’s easy to become a target.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1