Chapter 1669: Miss Nice Girl (32)
“Yeah, Big Brother Baili, your habits are pretty good too. You’re up this early as well.”
“I’ve always been like this. I was just a bit busy the past few days. Normally, when I’m around here, I come to your school’s track for morning exercise.”
【Host, he’s lying. Although he does get up early and exercise, he doesn’t usually come to your school. He always goes to the biggest gym outside. Oh right, that gym belongs to him too.】
“Does it matter?” Tang Guo curved her lips into a smile. “He’s trying to attract my attention. System, I think you need to gain some emotional experience. Otherwise, you won’t even understand this kind of romance.”
System: So… was he being looked down upon?
“I come around this time every day,” Tang Guo said with a smile. “Exercising more keeps the body healthy and reduces illness.”
“Actually, I usually come around this time too. Maybe we’ll run into each other every morning.” Baili Sheng hurried to add. In truth, he felt that working out at the gym was nowhere near as enjoyable as breathing the fresh air on campus.
Running like this somehow felt much more interesting.
“Oh, then what a coincidence.”
The two jogged side by side, chatting as they went. Suddenly, Baili Sheng said, “I saw that you’ve already updated quite a few posts about those products on your social media account. Both the articles and the pictures are done very well and are very detailed. My supermarket recently got some new products, all niche brands. They’re a bit expensive, but the quality is absolutely reliable. Take them back and try them later, then write a couple more promotional posts. I’ll have some of my influencers help promote your account and bring in followers. As for what happens afterward, that’ll depend on you.”
“Sure.”
System: How nice. Food and gifts, truly one-stop service.
Those two should both be quite satisfied.
After running three laps, they went to the school cafeteria together. Seeing Baili Sheng take out a meal card from the school, Tang Guo looked surprised.
“How do you have a meal card from this school?”
“I used to study here too.” A smile appeared on Baili Sheng’s face. “The food here is pretty good. What would you like to eat? I’ll get it for you.”
System: He could guarantee that the host wouldn’t refuse. If he asked, she would definitely answer. This was giving him a chance to show off and improve their relationship.
Sure enough, Tang Guo smiled and said, “Then I won’t stand on ceremony. You’re my boss now, after all. It’s perfectly normal for a boss to treat an employee to breakfast.”
System: It’s even more normal for a boss to treat his future wife.
After breakfast, Baili Sheng went to the supermarket again and brought over the new products. He added, “There’ll be all sorts of new products in the future that I’ll need your help testing. If they’re good, I can provide some free samples for your classmates to try.”
“Okay, no problem. After some time, I’ll apply to live off-campus. It’ll be much more convenient to do things then.”
Hearing that Tang Guo intended to move out, Baili Sheng’s eyes brightened. “That’s right. Renting a place outside is much more spacious. Dormitories are really too crowded.”
By the time Tang Guo returned to the dorm carrying those items, Hu Xiaolan still hadn’t woken up.
Leng Ruofei was sitting on a chair, while Gao Lili seemed to have already gotten up and was currently washing the bucket and basin at the sink.
After soaking for so many days, it was finally time to clean them.
“You went out too?” Leng Ruofei asked.
Tang Guo nodded. “I found a new job. I need to test all these things before doing promotions.”
“Oh, that’s pretty good.” Leng Ruofei watched Tang Guo put away the products. Her eyes suddenly narrowed. Why did they look so familiar? Weren’t those the niche brands she knew well—brands that were actually quite good?
Who on earth would hire an unknown college student like Tang Guo to promote them? Weren’t they afraid of losing money?
System: They won’t lose money. After all, they’ll end up gaining a little wife. Totally worth it.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸