Chapter 1668: Miss Nice Girl (31)
Leng Ruofei nodded. That was true. Leaving keys out too often would easily create a security risk for their dorm.
She was the first to open the glass door of the wash area. A foul smell hit her face immediately, causing her to frown. A glance in that direction was enough—there was no need to guess. Those disgusting things soaking in water definitely belonged to Gao Lili.
“How many days have they been sitting there?”
“About three days, I think,” Tang Guo replied.
Leng Ruofei felt something was off. This Tang Guo seemed a little different from before.
“That bucket belongs to you.”
“She likes using it, so let her. I don’t use buckets anymore.”
Leng Ruofei: “...”
Something really was different.
She sounded just as easygoing as before, but it still felt different.
In the past, she had endured everything in silence and never dared to speak up.
Now, though... it was almost like she was indulging someone to their ruin?
Impossible, right?
Leng Ruofei pursed her lips slightly. Tang Guo, leading someone into self-destruction? What a joke. This girl was probably the most foolish and honest person she had ever met in her life.
Looking at her always gave people that feeling of pitying her misfortune while hating her inability to fight back.
Watching Tang Guo wash up expressionlessly and change into sportswear before heading out, Leng Ruofei asked, “Going for a run?”
“Yeah. My body’s been weak lately, so I’m planning to exercise properly.”
Leng Ruofei said nothing more. As for Gao Lili, she had no interest in getting involved. She didn’t believe it was her responsibility to teach Gao Lili about personal hygiene.
Now Gao Lili’s behavior had already begun affecting her, but judging from what she knew of Gao Lili, the moment she saw her, she would probably wash those filthy things immediately.
Running along the fresh, clean track, Tang Guo was in a rather good mood.
【Host, Leng Ruofei seems to have noticed something different about you.】
“So what if she has? There’s no conflict between us.”
【But with Leng Ruofei back, Gao Lili will probably wash those dirty things. If she doesn’t come back, it’ll still affect your lives.】
“After some time, I’ll rent a place outside and apply to the school. I’ll just come back occasionally. Gao Lili can do whatever she wants. I have no interest in reminding her that, as a girl, she should pay attention to hygiene—especially the hygiene of personal clothing. That’s her mother’s responsibility.”
“Look at what happened last night. If I hadn’t left a key, she would have ruined the reputation of our entire dorm. That person is selfish and only thinks about herself. No matter how well you treat her, she’ll never be grateful and will only become more excessive. The moment you stop treating her well, she’ll think you owe her.”
“So for now, let’s just keep pampering her. Anyway, I’ll be moving out soon.”
The System suddenly understood.
So the host had already planned everything.
【Host, don’t tell me you’re leaving Gao Lili behind for Hu Xiaolan so the two of them can tear each other apart.】
“Yes. Although Hu Xiaolan is a little better than Gao Lili, only a little. She still bears a grudge against me. I’m not actively attacking either of them. I’m simply leaving that small space to the two of them.”
As for Leng Ruofei, there was nothing to worry about. If she wanted to move out, she could do so at any time.
【Host, look who’s running up behind you.】 The System’s astonished voice rang out, distracting Tang Guo. She turned her head slightly and saw Baili Sheng running toward her.
【Host, this is called being everywhere.】
“Tang girl, you have pretty good habits.” Baili Sheng ran up beside her and matched her pace. “You’re up exercising this early?”
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ