Chapter 1586: Rubik's Cube Beauty (48)
Tang Guo withdrew her folding fan and lightly patted Gong Wei's chest with her hand. "Only I'm allowed to hit his chest."
Zhang Le: Fine, fine. Can't afford to provoke you.
This woman really was more formidable than him.
Everything about her was good, except she was unreasonable and far too possessive.
Gong Wei hadn't even married into her family yet, and she'd already treated him as her personal property.
Yet seeing Gong Wei looking completely content with being hers left Zhang Le speechless.
"Then I'm leaving. If there's anything you need me to do, remember to let me know." Zhang Le turned and left, muttering to himself as he walked. "Honestly, I don't like people dying in my territory. It's terrible for the environment, you know? Wouldn't it be better to just enjoy the rides and earn Rubik's Cube Coins? People are always dying. It's really disturbing my sleep."
As Zhang Le exited Tang Guo's room, he bumped into someone.
He heard an "Ah!" and quickly looked over. The person he had knocked into was about to fall, so he hurriedly reached out to support her.
"Hey, girl, you alright?"
He recognized her immediately.
Wasn't she Tang Guo's teammate?
This morning, after seeing those corpses, she'd turned deathly pale and buried herself in her brother's arms. Such a coward.
"I-I'm fine!" Yin Xiaofei patted her chest and pushed Zhang Le away. "What do you mean, asking if I'm alright? You bumped into me. Shouldn't you apologize? No manners."
Zhang Le chuckled and flipped his bangs in what he thought was a handsome manner. Shaking the leg clad in ripped jeans, he stuffed his hands into his pockets and whistled.
"If Young Master here hadn't caught you, you'd be lying on the ground crying out in pain by now."
Yin Xiaofei also let out a cold laugh. "If I were lying on the ground crying in pain, then you'd have to pay compensation."
Zhang Le froze.
What did she mean?
"Move."
Yin Xiaofei pushed him aside and knocked on the door. Only after hearing Tang Guo's voice did she push it open and enter.
Leaving Zhang Le standing outside, utterly confused.
Remembering that Yin Xiaofei was an outsider, he decided to ask someone else later what she had meant.
Not long after, Yin Xiaofei came out.
Seeing Zhang Le sitting on a railing not far away, grinning roguishly at her, she heard him say, "Yo, old lady, you're out? Go ahead and lie down and cry out in pain for Young Master to see. I've got plenty of Rubik's Cube Coins. Every cry earns you one thousand. How about it?"
Old lady?
Yin Xiaofei nearly exploded.
She was only nineteen years old! Since when was she an old lady?
This unserious hooligan was truly annoying.
Wait a second...
One cry of pain for one thousand Rubik's Cube Coins?
Her eyes spun.
Pointing at Zhang Le, she declared, "You'd better stay right there. I'll show you how I cry in pain."
Then she pushed the door open and rushed inside again.
"Tang Guo, come outside for a moment and be my witness." Yin Xiaofei leaned close to Tang Guo and whispered, "It's a good thing. There's a sucker outside. Every time I cry out, he'll give me a thousand. But I'm afraid he won't pay. Since you know him, come witness it. Once I earn the coins, I'll split half with you."
After hearing the whole story, Tang Guo nearly died laughing.
Zhang Le never expected Yin Xiaofei to drag Tang Guo out as a witness.
Straightening himself immediately, he asked, "Old lady, what are you doing?"
"Just wait!"
Yin Xiaofei ran off. Before long, she returned carrying a blanket, spread it on the ground, and lay down on it. She even struck a yoga pose.
Under Zhang Le's incredulous gaze, she began.
"Oww... oww... oww... oww... remember to pay the Rubik's Cube Coins!"
Zhang Le: ???
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ