Chapter 1580: Rubik's Cube Beauty (42)
As the roller coaster was about to come to a stop, Zhang Le flicked his bangs and flashed what he believed to be an irresistibly handsome smile at Tang Guo. "Tang Guo, are you really not going to consider me? If I dressed myself up, I definitely wouldn't be worse-looking than Gong Wei. And my Amusement City is huge. I've just been too lazy to spend time upgrading the facilities. If you'd consider me, I'd be willing to spend a fortune renovating this place."
"Not interested."
Tang Guo rejected him outright. "You're not my type."
"Ah, that really hurts my heart."
Zhang Le sulked for a moment before grinning again. "You two are serious?"
"We are," Gong Wei answered. "Stop trying to come between us, or I'll send you to Sin City and let you experience being executed hundreds and thousands of times."
Zhang Le shuddered at those words.
Sure enough, only when this man had truly fallen in love would he reveal such a soft side.
"Alright, alright, I was only joking. The City Lord of Trade City isn't someone I can afford to support, nor someone I dare offend."
With his rundown place, what girl would ever fall for him?
Girls from outside didn't want to stay here, and he was the only resident of Amusement City. As for women from other cities, none of them would willingly move to his territory.
He was destined to die alone.
Tang Guo and Gong Wei didn't choose to ride the roller coaster again. Piaomiao Fairy and Silver Ring Wanderer, however, showed no intention of stopping and continued enjoying themselves.
For them, the more Rubik's Cube Coins they earned, the better. Amusement City was the easiest place to obtain them. All they had to do was repeatedly challenge dangerous attractions.
Watching another large sum of Rubik's Cube Coins enter Tang Guo's account, Yin Xiaofei wore an envious expression. "Tang Guo, you two are so lucky."
She really envied them.
Though she was jealous, she wasn't impulsive.
She didn't think she possessed Tang Guo's luck and had no confidence that she could sit on those rides without falling to her death.
Compared to a mountain of Rubik's Cube Coins, she wanted to stay alive more.
"Where's Zhai Chenming?" Tang Guo asked knowingly.
Yi Yingxue answered, "Ah Ming said he wanted to explore elsewhere. Li Chengqiang and his group keep occupying the seesaw area. If things continue like this, we'll only lose more than we gain." She looked somewhat embarrassed. "I already feel bad constantly borrowing from you, and who knows what will happen next."
"I just bought quite a few Life Protection Talismans from that young man. You can borrow them for now. At least you'll be able to earn some Rubik's Cube Coins. With these talismans, no matter which attraction you play, you won't die or get injured."
Tang Guo took out a stack of talismans and handed them to Yi Yingxue. "Take them. You can repay me once you've earned enough coins."
Yi Yingxue only hesitated briefly before accepting them. "Okay. Thank you. I'll pay you back."
At a time like this, pride and reserve were meaningless. Besides, there was no need to be overly reserved. Tang Guo buying the Life Protection Talismans clearly meant she had prepared them for all of them.
Yi Yingxue felt deeply grateful, and the Yin siblings felt the same.
Watching the group head off to some less dangerous attractions, Tang Guo simply stood there with a smile, quietly observing them.
Gong Wei couldn't help asking, "I thought your plan was to stand by and watch them continue down their own path."
"The only person I want to deal with is Zhai Chenming. He's too annoying." Tang Guo's smile deepened. "He actually used my personality against me and confidently sent Yi Yingxue and the others to my side. Since that's the case, I won't be polite either."
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ