Chapter 1547: Rubik’s Cube Beauty (9)

After tossing out that remark, the waiter walked over to Tang Guo. He glanced at the food on her plate with some curiosity. Tang Guo said, “I'm very happy.”

Under the stunned gazes of Zhai Chenming and the others, the waiter pulled out an entire bag of Rubik's Cube Coins and placed it before her. “May you remain happy forever.”

Zhai Chenming stared at the food on Tang Guo's plate. She had only taken two bites, while he had finished everything. Why had she received an entire bag of Rubik's Cube Coins?

And what about him? Not only had he gotten nothing, he had even been looked down upon by the waiter.

The waiter turned to leave for another table.

Yin Rui hurriedly called out, “Wait, waiter, come back! I'm happy too. I'm so happy I could die.”

So hurry up and give him a bag of Rubik's Cube Coins.

Unexpectedly, the waiter turned around and looked at him with a smile. “Sir, are you trying to scam me out of my Rubik's Cube Coins?”

Yin Rui: “…”

Yes, I am, but why won't you fall for it?

The waiter ignored Yin Rui and left. Yin Xiaofei had originally intended to imitate her brother and claim she was happy as well.

Seeing that her brother had been exposed immediately, she gave up on the idea.

Afterward, all four pairs of eyes landed on Tang Guo. She had only taken two bites and casually declared that she was happy, yet the waiter had handed her an entire bag of Rubik's Cube Coins. Wasn't that a little strange?

Back in the room, Yin Rui finally couldn't hold back and asked, “Why did the waiter give you a whole bag?”

“Probably because I'm prettier,” Tang Guo answered.

Yin Rui gave her a once-over. She really was beautiful, but the waiter shouldn't have been lovestruck, right? His sister was pretty too, and Yi Yingxue was beautiful as well.

As for himself, he considered himself at least somewhat handsome.

“I got two Rubik's Cube Coins too. I didn't expect simply answering ‘happy’ would earn us the local currency.” Yi Yingxue spread the two coins out in her palm, her intelligent eyes lighting up. “Could this be one way to earn Rubik's Cube Coins? Though I don't think that's all. How about we spend the day observing the streets and gathering more information about Happiness City? To survive here, Rubik's Cube Coins must be essential.”

The heroine really is a heroine. She's quite clever.

“Mhm.”

Tang Guo responded softly. Among the group, aside from Zhai Chenming, none of the others bore any hatred toward the original owner.

After Zhai Chenming murdered her and the Rubik's Cube World began collapsing, Yi Yingxue and the Yin siblings had noticed her absence. They had even asked about her and tried various methods to find her.

Afraid that Yi Yingxue and the brother and sister would become estranged from him, Zhai Chenming concealed the truth.

Because he knew that if they learned he had killed the original owner, even if it had been for the sake of escaping, Yi Yingxue would never forgive him, even after discovering that the original owner had been the City Lord of Trading City.

Yi Yingxue truly deserved to be called a heroine. Intelligent, kind-hearted, and possessing principles and standards she adhered to.

As for Yin Rui and Yin Xiaofei, there was no need to say more. They were good people at heart.

Therefore, in this world, there were only two targets for her revenge.

First, Zhai Chenming.

Second, the soul attached to the divine artifact dagger.

Host, if you kill Zhai Chenming, you'll still end up becoming enemies with those three.

“They can't beat me anyway. Once I've finished dealing with Zhai Chenming, I'll just throw them out. Besides, the Rubik's Cube World is ever-changing. Without my help, do you think Zhai Chenming will remain the same as before?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1