Chapter 1544: Rubik’s Cube Beauty (6)

Ziyun: Little sister, what world is it this time?

Mo Yuntian: Is there any danger? If you need anything, remember to let us know. Little sister, don't be shy about it.

Looking at the warm concern and enthusiasm in the messages from the three, Tang Guo smiled brightly. “If I really need something, I won't stand on ceremony with you. I really have entered a new world this time.”

Margaret: Is it a magical world?

Margaret was full of anticipation. Over the years, they had practically accompanied Tang Guo as she journeyed through countless worlds.

She especially looked forward to the day Tang Guo would arrive in her world of magic.

Thus, whenever Tang Guo appeared in the group and mentioned a new world, Margaret would always ask if it was the magical world.

Emmanuel: I hope it's one of our interstellar civilization worlds. Though there are countless interstellar civilizations, I'm just dreaming.

Fairy Piaomiao: No matter what world it is, as long as it's not ours. This place isn't bad except for one thing—it has no way out. But… not being able to leave makes it the worst place of all. Silver Ring, don't you agree?

Silver Ring Wanderer: That's right. I still want to ascend to the Immortal Realm. I've been waiting for hundreds and hundreds of years. I've painstakingly earned Rubik's Cube Coins all these years, only to feed them into that damned lottery box. Who knows when a key will finally appear?

Fairy Piaomiao: In order to leave, I've been living frugally for over a thousand years. I can't even bear to buy more dresses. Everything goes into the lottery box. It spits out all kinds of weird junk, but never a key. I haven't even seen a single hair from one.

Silver Ring Wanderer: Piaomiao, keys don't have hair.

Tang Guo simply watched the two bicker. Perhaps they had stayed in the Rubik's Cube World for too long. They had originally been calm, composed cultivators who valued peace of mind, but the Rubik's Cube World had eventually driven them mad. They had become hot-tempered, constantly referring to themselves as “this old man” and “this old lady.” Everyone in the group was already used to it.

After arguing for quite some time, the two finally remembered that they still didn't know which world Tang Guo had entered.

As long as the Rubik's Cube World wasn't undergoing a cycle and they weren't busy earning Rubik's Cube Coins, they would definitely come to the group chat.

Compared to wandering around inside the Rubik's Cube World, they preferred listening to Tang Guo's experiences in various small worlds.

Every time they heard her stories, their worldview would be refreshed all over again. It always gave them the feeling that one really could live long enough to witness anything.

When the two asked, Tang Guo paused briefly before answering, “What a coincidence. This time, I'm in the Rubik's Cube World.”

Silver Ring Wanderer and Fairy Piaomiao cried out almost simultaneously.

What???

Campus Belle is in the Rubik's Cube World??

Are you kidding?

After repeatedly confirming it several times, Tang Guo even said she was currently in Happiness City and described many of its characteristics. Only then were the two forced to believe her.

The commotion was so great that it drew everyone else in the group online as well.

They had already learned quite a bit about the Rubik's Cube World from Fairy Piaomiao and Silver Ring Wanderer—a place full of opportunities and dangers, yet one from which escape was incredibly difficult.

Now that they heard Tang Guo was inside, none of them could remain calm.

Especially Tang Guo's three sworn elder brothers. They were so anxious they were practically running in circles, desperately trying to think of ways to help her escape.

Unfortunately, none of them were in the Rubik's Cube World. It wasn't a place one could enter at will; it required a certain amount of fate and opportunity.

Ziyun: What do we do now? This is really worrying.

Chi Xiao: Yeah, I'm worried sick. What are we supposed to do? Little sister actually ended up in that damned place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father