Chapter 1163: Ruthless CEO 53

In order to make Li Shuangtong fall in love with him at first sight, Tang Ci deliberately chose a high-quality chiffon dress that was light and airy, making her look like a fairy.

But this kind of fabric was also the most fragile.

As Fu Yunshan’s belt came down, the thin chiffon was instantly torn apart, and Tang Ci’s back was directly exposed with streaks of blood.

“Ah—!” Tang Ci let out a piercing scream.

This time, she no longer dared to resist. Panic took over completely as she begged desperately, “Brother Yunshan, I was wrong! Stop! Please stop hitting me!”

She had never imagined Fu Yunshan could be this cruel.

But Fu Yunshan acted as if he heard nothing. His expression only grew colder as he raised the belt again and struck down once more.

“Speak!” he roared. “Who is that man on your INS? The one you abandoned the engagement for!”

In his eyes, rage and humiliation burned together.

He had once believed Tang Ci was pure, innocent, the only clean light in his world. That belief had driven him to frame and hurt Tang Wan again and again.

Now, that illusion had completely shattered.

She had long been chasing another man. She even faked her death just to escape the engagement.

He had been the fool all along.

Seeing Fu Yunshan like a madman, Tang Ci finally broke down and confessed everything.

“I’ll tell you! I’ll tell you!” she cried. “It’s Li Shuangtong! I wanted to get close to Li Shuangtong!”

Her voice trembled as she continued, “That karaoke hall I worked in… it belonged to one of his properties. I worked there just to have a chance to meet him… I had no choice!”

The moment those words fell, Fu Yunshan froze completely.

Li Shuangtong.

It was him again.

A bitter laugh escaped Fu Yunshan’s throat.

So the woman he chased desperately loved Li Shuangtong.

And the woman he discarded like trash… was now married to Li Shuangtong.

Only now did he finally realize how laughable he had been.

He had been blind from the very beginning.

But that realization brought no relief—only deeper rage.

His gaze turned ferocious again as he looked down at Tang Ci.

“You cheap woman,” he said coldly. “I spoiled you too much.”

“If you like men so much… I’ll make sure you get enough of them.”

He raised the belt again.

This time, there was no hesitation.

When Tang Ci finally collapsed, unconscious and covered in blood, Fu Yunshan dropped the belt expressionlessly.

He took out his phone and called the villa security.

“Bring more people,” he said coldly. “I have something for you to handle.”

At the Tang family villa, the atmosphere was equally tense.

Mother Tang watched helplessly as Tang Ci was dragged away earlier, her face pale. “Master… we must save Ci’er… she might die…”

Father Tang, however, looked at the scattered photos on the ground and scoffed.

“Save her?” he said coldly. “Look at what she’s done. She brought this on herself.”

His expression hardened as he clutched the check in his hand.

“Besides, we already have one billion. Pack up the valuables. We’re leaving the country before Fu Yunshan turns on us.”

His voice lowered.

“Otherwise, the Tang family won’t survive this.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father