Chapter 1159: Ruthless CEO 49
Fu Yunshan finally lost patience with Tang Ci’s desperate crying. He turned his head sharply, his gaze landing on Li Shuangtong instead.
“Are you here just to humiliate me?” he asked coldly.
Li Shuangtong let out a soft laugh, as if he had heard something ridiculous.
“Humiliate you?” he said lightly. “You think you’re worthy of that?”
His tone turned colder.
“I’m just here to return justice to my wife.”
He paused slightly, tightening his grip on Tang Wan’s hand for a moment before letting go with casual ease.
Then he looked at Fu Yunshan again.
“As for you,” Li Shuangtong continued, his voice calm but sharp, “I don’t mind adding a little extra lesson.”
A faint smile appeared on his lips.
“I like doing things thoroughly—emotionally and physically.”
The next second, he moved.
No warning.
A clean, precise kick landed directly on Fu Yunshan’s arm. The force sent him staggering backward, crashing onto the dining table before falling heavily onto the carpet.
The sound echoed sharply in the room.
Tang Father and Tang Mother immediately stood up in panic.
“What are you doing?!” Mother Tang shouted. “Tang Wan! Do you still have any respect for your parents?!”
Tang Wan calmly glanced at them, then reached into her bag and took out a document.
A severance agreement.
“If I’m so unfilial,” she said evenly, “then let’s make it official.”
She placed it on the table.
Tang Father and Tang Mother froze instantly.
Mother Tang was about to agree in anger, but Father Tang suddenly stiffened.
His eyes flickered rapidly.
He was not stupid.
With Tang Ci’s situation exposed and Fu Yunshan clearly falling into chaos, the Fu family would likely retaliate sooner or later. If the Tang family lost Tang Wan now… they would lose their only remaining leverage.
In an instant, Father Tang clutched his chest and collapsed onto the sofa.
“Don’t… don’t fight…” he groaned dramatically, switching into full performance mode.
Mother Tang panicked immediately. “Husband! What’s wrong?!”
Father Tang gasped weakly, “I… I’m fine…”
Then, turning to Tang Wan with a pained expression, he said, “Wanwan… Dad admits I was biased before… but tell me honestly, did I ever really mistreat you?”
He coughed dramatically.
“I even gave you pocket money when you were young…”
Then his voice rose slightly in accusation.
“And now… this is how you repay me?”
Tang Wan looked at him for a moment, then suddenly smiled.
“I feel relieved seeing you like this.”
Both Tang Father and Mother froze.
“What… what do you mean?” Mother Tang asked, stunned.
Tang Wan continued calmly, “Even if the Tang family really goes bankrupt, Dad, your acting skills alone can still earn you a living. You could easily play a retired CEO recovering from a stroke.”
She gave him a thumbs-up.
“Very professional.”
Tang Father: “……”
Mother Tang’s face turned red with rage.
“You unfilial girl!” she screamed. “You dare mock your father after everything?! I should have strangled you the day you were born!”
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸