Chapter 1135: Ruthless CEO 25

Seeing Tang Ci’s aggrieved expression, Fu Yunshan immediately comforted her, “Ci’er, don’t be sad. She’s not worth your tears.”

Tang Ci nodded with a pitiful look. “I didn’t expect Wanwan to treat me like this… I’m so sad.” As she spoke, she leaned into Fu Yunshan’s arms.

Fu Yunshan immediately hugged her tightly. “Don’t be sad. You still have me. Let’s get the marriage certificate tomorrow. I’ll take care of you for the rest of your life.”

At this, Father and Mother Tang looked overjoyed. If Tang Ci married Fu Yunshan, the Tang family’s crisis would be completely resolved.

However, Tang Ci hesitated. “Brother Yunshan… is this really okay?”

On the surface, she looked conflicted, but inside she was thinking: If I marry Fu Yunshan, how can I pursue Li Shuangtong?

Fu Yunshan was stable, but Li Shuangtong was far more attractive in every way.

But if she missed Fu Yunshan and also couldn’t get Li Shuangtong, then she would lose both sides.

Seeing her hesitation, Fu Yunshan thought she was worried about her past and quickly reassured her, “What’s not okay? I love you. Nothing about your past will change my feelings. Ci’er, marry me.”

Hearing this, Tang Ci finally lowered her gaze and nodded.

“Okay… I agree.”

Fu Yunshan immediately showed joy. “Great, Ci’er!”

He lifted her slightly in excitement. His lifelong wish had finally come true.


A few hours later, Tang Wan landed in S City.

At the exit, she saw the LS Group assistant waiting for her.

After a brief greeting, she was sent directly to Blue Whale Bay.

“This is the key to the house. It’s now yours,” the assistant said.

Tang Wan smiled gently. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. You just arrived, please rest well. I won’t disturb you anymore.”

“Okay, bye.”

After the assistant left, Tang Wan looked around the house. The décor was elegant, everything was new, and the arrangement was clearly thoughtful.

She couldn’t help but smile slightly.

So this was Tong Tong’s “careful arrangement”—even placing her right next door.

The next morning, she changed into professional attire, applied light makeup, and went to LS Group headquarters.

The front desk had already been informed, so she was immediately greeted.

“Ms. Tang? Director Li is already waiting for you upstairs.”

“Thank you.” Tang Wan nodded and entered the elevator.

On the 33rd floor, she was taken directly to HR.

Director Li greeted her warmly and shook her hand. “Ms. Tang, please sit.”

He then handed her the revised contract. “This is your contract. Do you have any questions?”

Tang Wan carefully reviewed it, flipping through each page. After a moment, she nodded in satisfaction.

“No problems. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father