Chapter 1131: Ruthless CEO 21

After a long pause, Li Shuang finally came back to her senses and quickly asked, “It’s nothing… I just want to know, who was that man you were having dinner with just now?”

She hesitated for a moment, then forced a slightly shy expression.

“Wan Wan… can you introduce him to me? I think I fell in love with him at first sight.”

Then, as if worried about competition, she quickly added, “If you help me pursue him, I can help you get back together with your brother. How about it?”

In her understanding of the plot, Tang Wan still loved Fu Yunshan deeply. Even if they divorced temporarily, it was only a misunderstanding stage in the story.

So this condition… should be irresistible.

However—

Tang Wan just raised her brows slightly.

Then she smiled.

“I’m afraid I can’t help you.”

“I also fell in love with him at first sight.”

“And I intend to pursue him myself. As for your brother…”

Her tone turned faintly cold.

“Let him and Tang Ci be together. I don’t want him.”

“I can’t afford a man who humiliates me whenever he wants.”

Li Shuang froze completely.

What?

She actually… liked Li Shuangtong too?

That wasn’t supposed to happen.

In the original plot, Tang Wan was supposed to be deeply in love with Fu Yunshan no matter how badly she was treated.

But now—

She was rejecting Fu Yunshan without hesitation.

And openly pursuing the villain instead.

This… this wasn’t right at all.

“Impossible!” Li Shuang suddenly said. “Aren’t you supposed to love Fu Yunshan? You should be with him!”

Tang Wan let out a soft, mocking laugh.

“Who decided that?”

“Do I look like someone who enjoys being humiliated?”

“There are so many men in the world. Why should I hang myself on a single rotten tree?”

Li Shuang’s expression turned increasingly shaken.

This wasn’t just a deviation.

This was complete collapse of the script logic.

The heroine wasn’t acting like the heroine anymore.

Tang Wan… had completely broken away from the original storyline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1