Chapter 1123: Ruthless CEO 13

At the same time, in S City.

After returning to her small apartment, Tang Ci threw her bag onto the sofa and slumped down with a gloomy expression.

In order to escape the marriage arranged with Fu Yunshan, she had faked her death and fled to S City. There, she had been living under an alias, hiding her identity.

Even now, she was working at a karaoke hall as a dancer just to get closer to that man.

But every time she saw him, he was surrounded by bodyguards, and she never had a chance to approach.

If this continued, she would soon be thirty. By then, she would no longer have the youthful advantage she once relied on.

Thinking of this, Tang Ci lit a cigarette irritably and logged into her anonymous social account.

“God, when will I see him again? I love him so much… if I can’t see him, I’ll go crazy.”

Not long after the post was made, Fu Yunshan’s men in S City immediately began investigating.

An hour later, Fu Yunshan received confirmation.

A photo was sent to his phone.

Tang Ci was sitting on a balcony, smoking.

The moment he saw it, Fu Yunshan stiffened.

She really wasn’t dead.

Tang Wan hadn’t lied.

For a brief moment, guilt flashed through his mind—about everything he had done to Tang Wan.

But that guilt was quickly replaced by excitement.

“Tang Ci… you’re still alive.”

“Book the earliest flight to S City,” he ordered immediately.

“I’m going to bring her back myself.”

At the same time, Tang Wan also learned that Fu Yunshan had confirmed Tang Ci’s survival.

So she immediately asked Little Cutie to prepare a divorce agreement.

This was the best timing.

Once Tang Ci returned, Fu Yunshan’s attention would be completely drawn away. If she didn’t seize this moment, the divorce would become even more difficult.

Early the next morning, Tang Wan went straight to Fu Yunshan’s villa.

She placed the divorce agreement in front of him.

“Fu Yunshan, divorce me.”

“I won’t take a single cent from you.”

Fu Yunshan frowned instantly.

He didn’t answer.

Just then, he was also preparing to leave for S City.

“Divorce?” he said coldly. “Don’t even think about it.”

Tang Wan wasn’t anxious at all. Instead, she smiled lightly.

“Then don’t divorce.”

“I won’t leave either. Unless I die, I will stay in this marriage.”

“I want to see it with my own eyes—when Tang Ci comes back, what will she think when she finds out her ‘perfect Yunshan brother’ is already married to me?”

“You know her personality. She hates taking anything that belongs to me.”

“If she knows, she’ll definitely stay far away from you.”

That sentence finally made Fu Yunshan hesitate.

Indeed… Tang Ci would never accept this.

Seeing the shift in his expression, Tang Wan added casually:

“I don’t mind waiting.”

“But if you don’t sign today, I’ll make sure this marriage becomes known to everyone.”

“And I’ll make sure Tang Ci hears about it too.”

The implication was clear—

Either divorce now, or risk losing Tang Ci forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1