Chapter 1122: Ruthless CEO 12
Seeing that Tang Wan had already spoken to this point, Father Fu finally sighed.
“Alright… Dad understands. It’s our Fu family who owes you.”
To be fair, Tang Wan had always been a competent and proper daughter-in-law of the Fu family. Over the years, she had contributed a great deal to Fu Corporation and never caused trouble.
It was just that Fu Yunshan didn’t like her.
And that dislike had turned into contempt.
“Thank you, Dad,” Tang Wan said softly, then ended the call.
…
Not long after, the Tang family called.
As soon as the call connected, Father Tang’s stern voice came through.
“Tang Wan! I heard you want a divorce from Yunshan? Who allowed you to make that decision?”
In his eyes, the Tang family still depended heavily on the Fu family’s support. A divorce would be unacceptable.
Tang Wan spoke in a tired, disappointed tone.
“Dad… why can’t I get a divorce?”
“Do you want to wait until Fu Yunshan actually kills me before I’m allowed to leave?”
Father Tang immediately defended Fu Yunshan.
“You’re overthinking things. How could Yunshan possibly kill you?”
“It’s just a moment of anger. Men sometimes lose control. You need to be more tolerant.”
Tang Wan let out a faint, cold laugh.
This was the so-called “good father” of the original owner.
“Dad, I really can’t tolerate it anymore.”
“And you know… Tang Ci might still be alive.”
“If she returns, even if I divorce Fu Yunshan, the Tang family will still be fine. After all, she is the one he truly cares about.”
Father Tang froze.
“What did you say? Tang Ci might still be alive?”
“Yes. The police are investigating. I’m tired now. I’ll hang up.”
She ended the call directly.
After turning off her phone, Tang Wan went to take a bath, carefully relaxing her body with a full SPA.
Later, she lay on the bed and deliberately posted a message on her work account’s Moments:
“I’m so tired… I don’t want to live anymore.”
Within minutes, employees saw it and immediately began worrying.
But when she realized she had used the wrong account, she quickly deleted it and posted another message:
“I’m fine. Don’t worry.”
However, it was already too late.
No one believed it was a mistake.
Within the company, everyone immediately assumed—
General Manager Tang must have been suffering because of President Fu again.
Soon, the message reached Fu Yunshan through his secretary.
Fu Yunshan sneered coldly.
“If she wants to die, let her go ahead.”
“She’s just trying to gain sympathy and pressure me.”
The secretary remained silent.
But inwardly, she thought—
President Fu really doesn’t realize… he might be the one pushing her there.
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸