Chapter 1119: Ruthless CEO 9

Not long after Tang Wan called the police, officers quickly arrived at the scene.

Li Shuangtong turned to her and asked calmly, “Do you need me to stay with you?”

Tang Wan looked at him hesitantly, her expression soft and slightly dependent. “But… won’t that delay your time?”

Li Shuangtong replied without hesitation, “It doesn’t matter. I’m free today.”

Only then did Tang Wan relax a little and nod. “Then… I’ll trouble you.”

“It’s fine.”

He stayed with her through the entire police statement process.

Fu Yunshan stood nearby, his expression dark and cold as he watched everything unfold.

After the statement was completed, Tang Wan suddenly spoke again.

“Comrade police, I also want to report a missing person case.”

The officer paused. “Miss Tang, please explain.”

“It’s about my sister, Tang Ci.”

“She isn’t dead. She is currently in S City, but I don’t know her exact location. I hope you can help me find her.”

Fu Yunshan abruptly stood up, his chair scraping harshly.

“Tang Wan, what nonsense are you talking about?! Ci’er was killed by you!”

Tang Wan gave a faint, cold laugh.

“If I really killed her, I’d accept punishment.”

“But I know she’s alive.”

“For the past two years, an account linked to her has repeatedly logged in from an S City IP address. Either it’s been hacked… or she is using it herself.”

Fu Yunshan’s expression turned sharp.

“Impossible. I know all of Ci’er’s accounts.”

“You’re lying.”

Tang Wan tilted her head slightly, her tone calm but cutting.

“Everyone has secrets, President Fu.”

“Why are you so sure she has none from you?”

She then turned to the police.

“Please investigate this.”

The officer nodded. “We will look into it. Please provide the account details and records.”

Tang Wan handed over her phone.

“Here.”

After that, she stood up.

“I’ve said everything I need to say. As for domestic violence, I formally request a divorce from Fu Yunshan.”

“I don’t want to die in his hands one day.”

Fu Yunshan’s expression twisted with anger.

“Divorce? Unless Ci’er comes back, I will never agree!”

“And even if we divorce, you won’t get a single cent!”

Tang Wan smiled faintly.

“Then let’s wait and see.”

“If Tang Ci really comes back… I wonder how she’ll feel seeing you keeping a wife while still clinging to her memory.”

Her gaze turned sharp.

“Or maybe… you actually don’t want her to come back at all?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father