Chapter 1118: Ruthless CEO 8

Although Tang Wan deliberately provoked Fu Yunshan, she didn’t expect him to be this ruthless. He actually grabbed her throat and lifted her off the ground in one motion.

If it weren’t for her divorce plan and the need to avoid alerting him too early, she would have already punched him back and shown him exactly what it meant to not mess with a woman.

But she trusted Tongtong.

He would come.

Holding onto Fu Yunshan’s arm weakly, she struggled and choked out, “Help… help…”

The next second, a sharp impact cut through the air.

Li Shuangtong’s fist landed directly on Fu Yunshan’s face.

Fu Yunshan’s grip loosened instantly.

Tang Wan slid down the wall, collapsing softly to the ground as she coughed violently, her face pale.

“Fu Zong!” the female celebrity screamed in shock.

Fu Yunshan wiped the corner of his mouth, his gaze turning ice-cold as he locked onto Li Shuangtong.

“So you really dare to hit me? You two are involved, aren’t you?”

Li Shuangtong frowned slightly, but his expression remained calm and detached. He slowly adjusted his suit cuffs, his eyes full of disdain.

“Who do you think you are?”

“Any normal person would intervene after seeing a man strangling a woman in public.”

Fu Yunshan’s expression darkened. “She’s my wife.”

Li Shuangtong gave a faint, indifferent smile.

“Oh. Your wife?”

“I thought she was your punching bag.”

His voice turned colder.

“And I didn’t hit you because I knew her. I hit you because you were choking someone in public.”

Fu Yunshan clenched his fists.

“You hit my wife.”

Li Shuangtong looked at him like he was ridiculous.

“If I knew she was your wife, I still would’ve hit you.”

A pause.

Then he added flatly, “Men aren’t dogs. At least most men have basic judgment.”

Fu Yunshan’s veins bulged.

At that moment, Tang Wan coughed softly again.

Li Shuangtong immediately turned to her.

“Are you alright? Do you need me to call the police?”

Fu Yunshan suddenly let out a cold laugh. “Call the police? Tang Wan, do you actually dare?”

In his mind, she had always been the type to endure humiliation and swallow everything.

But this time—

Tang Wan slowly took out her phone while coughing, and directly dialed 110.

“I want to report something.”

“My husband just tried to strangle me.”

“I want a divorce.”

Her voice trembled slightly, tears gathering in her eyes, but her words were extremely clear.

Fu Yunshan’s expression froze.

“You—”

Tang Wan continued calmly, “Yes, I was almost strangled to death.”

“I need legal help.”

Fu Yunshan stared at her in disbelief.

She actually called the police.

Tang Wan didn’t care anymore.

This time, she wasn’t going to endure anything.

Not for Fu Yunshan.

Not for the Tang family.

Only a clean divorce mattered now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1