Chapter 1106: Iceberg Doctor 55

At this time, Tang Wan was putting her clothes into Li Sitong’s closet when the bedroom door was suddenly pushed open. She quickly turned around, her face slightly flushed. “Tongtong, why are you back so early today?”

Li Sitong looked at her and smiled faintly, stepping forward to naturally wrap an arm around her waist. “I missed you, so I came back early.”

Tang Wan blinked. “Really?”

Her gaze then fell on the closet she had already filled, and she added softly, “Then… are you going to cook now?”

“I want more than cooking,” Li Sitong said, his hand resting lightly at her waist.

Tang Wan’s face turned red again, and the atmosphere shifted subtly.

Two hours later, Tang Wan lay on the bed like a drained kitten, completely motionless. Li Sitong, still neat and composed in his home clothes, stood up and said calmly, “Sleep for a while. I’ll go cook.”

“Mm…” she murmured weakly and closed her eyes.

Half an hour later, she was woken up and taken out to eat.

During the meal, Li Sitong suddenly said, “Wan Wan, let’s pick a time to get married.”

Tang Wan paused. “But weren’t you an unmarried type?”

Li Sitong replied without hesitation, “That was before. Now I’ve changed my mind.”

He looked at her directly. “Now I want to marry you.”

Tang Wan suddenly laughed, then nodded quickly. “Okay! I think so too!”

The two of them looked at each other and smiled.

The next morning, Tang Wan woke up to find herself already in Li Sitong’s car.

“Tongtong, where are we going?” she asked sleepily.

Li Sitong replied, “The Civil Affairs Bureau opens at 8. There are still ten minutes.”

Tang Wan: “…”

So they were really going straight to get the certificate?

But she couldn’t even complain—the efficiency was unreal.

When they arrived, several couples were already waiting ahead of them.

Tang Wan walked in holding Li Sitong’s hand.

Ten minutes later, they walked out holding red marriage certificates.

At the same time, Li Sitong’s favorability reached full value.

Back in the car, Li Sitong said, “I’ll take you to my home tomorrow.”

“Okay,” Tang Wan nodded with a smile.

Li Sitong had lost his parents early, so “home” meant meeting the Li family branch members.

But then she suddenly thought of Li Sihao and hesitated slightly.

If they met there… things might become a little awkward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father