Chapter 1094: Iceberg Doctor 43

In a short while, Tang Wan was helped by Li Sitong and sat down on the curb. Her ankle was still throbbing slightly, and she could only lean on him while catching her breath.

Li Sitong squatted in front of her, gently lifted her injured foot, and pressed around the ankle to check the bone condition. After a moment, his expression turned serious. “The ligament is slightly strained, but the bone should be fine. I’ll help you reset it quickly.”

“Mm… okay, Doctor Li,” Tang Wan said softly, her voice a little shaky.

Seeing her like this, Li Sitong couldn’t help feeling a faint trace of regret. He shouldn’t have called her out for a night run in the first place. But since it had already happened, the only thing he could do was fix it properly.

Without hesitation, he adjusted her ankle and applied a quick, precise force.

“Ah!” Tang Wan couldn’t help crying out.

“It’s done,” Li Sitong said calmly. “Go back and apply safflower oil. Rest for a few days and don’t walk too much.”

“I understand…” Tang Wan nodded, still a little teary-eyed.

Li Sitong helped her up again. “I’ll carry you back. Don’t go running these days. Stay home and rest.”

“Okay… sorry for troubling you, Dr. Li.”

“It’s not your fault,” he replied. “I was the one who suggested the run.”

Tang Wan immediately shook her head. “No, it’s just my bad luck.”

Hearing this, Li Sitong’s lips curved slightly. He bent down in front of her. “Get on.”

“Mm.” Tang Wan carefully climbed onto his back, arms wrapping around his shoulders.

When he stood up, the sudden movement made her shift slightly against his back. Li Sitong stiffened for a brief moment before adjusting his grip and continuing forward steadily.

As he carried her, he remained calm and composed, though his thoughts subtly drifted before he quickly reined them in and focused on walking.

Ten minutes later, they reached her apartment.

“I have safflower oil at home. I’ll get it,” Tang Wan said as soon as they entered.

“Sit down,” Li Sitong replied. “I’ll apply it for you.”

Tang Wan obediently sat on the sofa. Soon, Li Sitong returned with safflower oil and a medicated plaster.

He knelt in front of her again, gently lifting her injured foot and pouring the oil into his palm. Then he began massaging her ankle with steady, professional movements.

Tang Wan quietly watched him without speaking.

After several minutes, he still didn’t stop, continuing the massage for nearly ten minutes before finally easing off.

Once the oil had been fully absorbed, he took out the plaster and carefully applied it over the injury.

“This is a medicated plaster a colleague gave me. It works well for sprains. You should recover in a few days,” he said calmly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1