Chapter 1084: Iceberg Doctor 33

Tang Wan smiled and said, “Everything hasn’t been fully moved in yet, so the room is a bit messy. Don’t mind, Doctor Li. Please sit.”

“It’s fine. It’s the same everywhere just after moving,” Li Sitong replied lightly.

He sat down, his gaze quietly sweeping over her.

She was wearing a dragon-themed pajama set, complete with a little tail dragging behind her. The outfit looked both childish and oddly cute.

He hadn’t expected her to be like this at home.

So she isn’t the kind of meticulously dressed woman at home after all.

Tang Wan quickly opened the takeaway and placed it on the table, then poured him a glass of water. “There’s nothing in the fridge, so you’ll have to drink boiled water.”

“It’s fine,” Li Sitong said as he took the glass.

The two began eating together.

After a while, Tang Wan spoke casually, “I really didn’t expect this—we actually became neighbors. That’s great.”

“Mm,” Li Sitong replied faintly.

Tang Wan didn’t mind his short response and continued smiling, “Then I won’t have to worry if I get sick in the future. I can just ask Doctor Li to take a look at me. You won’t dislike me, right?”

“No,” Li Sitong said calmly. “But I should remind you, I’m a surgeon. Not an internal medicine doctor. For illnesses, you still need to go to the hospital.”

As he spoke, his gaze fell on her face again.

He thought silently—no wonder Li Sihao and the others fell for her tricks.

With that face, that expression… it was hard for people to stay guarded.

He had to admit, she was indeed good-looking. And strangely enough, even knowing she had dated at least five men simultaneously and used those “tests” on them, he didn’t find her annoying.

Instead… she seemed straightforward. Smart, even.

Tang Wan lowered her eyes slightly. “I just don’t like going to the hospital alone.”

Her tone turned a little soft, almost downcast.

Li Sitong paused slightly. “Then you can find a friend to accompany you. Also, hospitals aren’t somewhere you should go often. If you take care of your health, you won’t need to go.”

Tang Wan immediately nodded. “Doctor Li is right! I’ll start exercising.”

After finishing their meal, Li Sitong stood up and took the initiative to clear the table. “I was planning to go for a night run anyway. I’ll help you throw the trash on the way out. It’ll smell if left inside.”

“Okay, thank you, Doctor Li,” Tang Wan said with a smile.

She walked him to the door and waved as he left.

The moment the door closed, Tang Wan curled her lips slightly. “Little Cutie, do you think Tongtong is becoming more and more contradictory?”

Little Cutie snorted. “I think he’s not contradictory… he’s scheming.”

Men were all the same.

On the surface, he looked cold and indifferent—but his favorability was clearly rising.

Tang Wan immediately frowned. “Don’t talk about Tongtong like that.”

Little Cutie: “……”
Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1