Chapter 1070: Iceberg Doctor 19

When Tang Wan saw Zhou You’s message, she immediately replied with a deliberately irritated voice note. “Zhou You, you dare to break up with me? Are you crazy?!” Her tone was sharp and angry.

After listening, Zhou You sneered, gripping his phone tightly. Without hesitation, he deleted her contact.

Just as expected—

She had flown into a rage out of embarrassment.

But no matter what, he wouldn’t get back together with her again. If she dared to come to his school and cause trouble, he wouldn’t hold back. He wasn’t someone easy to bully.

What he didn’t know was that after sending the voice message, Tang Wan had already blocked and deleted him as well.

She even let out a small whistle.

“Finally dealt with him. Now there’s only Li Sihao left,” she said.

Little Cutie immediately gave her a thumbs-up. “Host, I’m seriously impressed. You’re a genius at this!”

Tang Wan’s expression sharpened instantly. “What did you just say?”

Little Cutie froze.

Those words…

Weren’t exactly appropriate.

Seeing Tang Wan’s gaze, it quickly shrank back. “I—I learned it from you!”

Tang Wan snorted. “You don’t learn anything good, but you pick up the bad things fast. Fix that habit.” Her tone was firm. “Do you think I want to talk like that? I only do it when necessary.”

“I know I was wrong, host!” Little Cutie said quickly.

“Good. Remember it.” Tang Wan waved it off, then asked, “By the way, what was going on last time? Why didn’t you detect Li Sitong?”

Little Cutie hurried to explain, “I already checked with the main system. There wasn’t a bug on my end—it was a system issue. My detection function got blocked intermittently.”

Tang Wan frowned slightly. A problem with the main system? It sounded strange, but she knew there was no point digging deeper—she wouldn’t get an answer anyway.

At that moment, her phone lit up again.

Li Sihao had sent her a video.

“Wan Wan, I won the world championship!” he said excitedly.

Li Sihao was a swimmer who preferred the “girl-next-door” type. The original host’s simple ponytail look and bare-faced appearance perfectly matched his taste, so they had quickly gotten together. In front of him, she had always acted as a hardworking, sensible, gentle, and pure girl.

Because of his intensive training schedule, they didn’t meet often. On the surface, Li Sihao appeared sunny and cheerful—but in reality, he was far more calculating than he let on. Even after more than half a year of dating, the original host had never realized that his true personality wasn’t gentle at all.

Tang Wan already had a plan for him.

She picked up her phone, congratulated him, and chatted casually for a while. Then she sent him pictures of several luxury-brand bags and clothes.

“Sihao,” she typed, “I really like this bag and this coat. Could you… buy them for me? My friends keep teasing me, saying my boyfriend is poor and won’t even buy me decent things.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1