Chapter 1066: Iceberg Doctor 15

Hearing Tang Wan’s words, Li Sitong raised his eyebrows slightly but didn’t deny it. “Yes.” As he spoke, his gaze lingered briefly on her eyes, his tone carrying a hint of something indistinct—half mockery, half approval. “Your acting is quite good. Feels like watching a TV drama.”

Tang Wan immediately smiled, a trace of smugness appearing on her face. “Really? I think so too.” Then she added casually, “Did he really think I cared about that one million? What I want is someone sincere—someone who won’t leave no matter what happens.” As she spoke, her expression gradually dimmed, a hint of melancholy surfacing. “But in reality… I guess that kind of man doesn’t exist.”

A moment later, she seemed to collect herself and said apologetically, “Sorry, I ended up venting to you. I’m not usually this emotional.”

Li Sitong glanced at her, then shook his head. “It’s fine.” After a brief pause, he added, “There are men like that. You just haven’t met one yet.”

Tang Wan looked at him with visible gratitude. “Thank you for saying that. It would be nice if I really could meet someone like that.”

“You’re welcome,” Li Sitong replied calmly, though inwardly he thought—I am that kind of man. The only question was whether she was worth it. Still, someone as dramatic as her… was rare.

After successfully making contact, Tang Wan smiled lightly. “It was nice meeting you today. I should get going. Goodbye.” Li Sitong nodded. “Goodbye. Take care.” “Mm.” She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, turned, and walked out of the convenience store.

After she left, Li Sitong wiped his hands with a tissue, then got up and left as well.

What he didn’t expect was that they would meet again in less than half an hour.

After finishing his errands, Li Sitong got into his car and began driving back to the hospital. But less than five minutes later, traffic ahead suddenly came to a halt.

There had been an accident.

And the car involved—

Was Tang Wan’s.

This time, it wasn’t intentional. She wasn’t reckless enough to gamble with her life. She had only been thinking that if she drove ahead for a few minutes, she might “coincidentally” run into Li Sitong again.

Instead, the moment she entered the main road, a reckless teenager on a motorcycle lost control and charged straight toward her.

There was no time to dodge.

The motorcycle slammed into the passenger side with a heavy crash.

The impact made Tang Wan’s mind go blank. Fortunately, Little Cutie blocked most of the pain in time, sparing her from the worst of it. Even so, she couldn’t help thinking how absurd this world was—first giving her five dangerous boyfriends, and now throwing her into a car accident.

“Host, hold on! The villain will be here soon!” Little Cutie urged anxiously.

Hearing this, Tang Wan’s eyes lit up faintly, even as blood slowly trickled down.

The next moment, she saw Li Sitong running toward her, his expression serious as he directed nearby people to help while calling for emergency services.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father