Chapter 994: Beautiful Girl (39)
“Chang Zhan, what the hell are you doing?”
Neither Zuo Ran nor Wei Liang had expected Chang Zhan to bring bodyguards and have the two of them beaten black and blue.
Now they were tied to the sofa, completely unable to move.
Chang Zhan looked at them coldly. “You've disappointed me.”
“Are you crazy, Chang Zhan?” Wei Liang shouted. “You're beating us up over a girl?”
“This isn't about some girl,” Chang Zhan replied icily. “Your actions are simply too vicious.”
He turned to the bodyguards and ordered, “Beat them again.”
“Ah! Ouch! Ahhh!”
“Chang Zhan, you lunatic!”
“If you like her, just say it! We won't mess with her anymore!”
Chang Zhan frowned and dialed Tang Guo's number. When the call connected, he spoke first.
“It's me.”
“Senior Chang Zhan?”
“Mm.” He hesitated for a moment. “I've tied them up. Whatever you want to do, I'll help you.”
Tang Guo was slightly surprised. Her voice carried a trace of despondency.
“The things they said have already spread everywhere. It's useless now, Senior. Many parents are already planning to jointly petition the school to expel me.”
“I'll help you. You won't be expelled. Tell me, what do you want to do?”
Hearing the helplessness and sorrow in her voice, Chang Zhan felt his heart tighten painfully.
He had thought that as long as she didn't like those two, nothing serious would happen.
He had been too naïve.
He had completely forgotten how terrible his childhood friends truly were.
“I'll take them to the school and have them clear your name.”
“Senior, no one would believe it was all false anymore.”
Chang Zhan pursed his lips. Glancing at the two boys still being beaten, panic crept into his heart.
“Where are you?”
“At home.”
“I'll help you transfer schools.”
“No.”
“Then what do you want?”
“The people who made mistakes should pay the price.”
There was a chilling indifference in her voice.
Chang Zhan suddenly felt that something was wrong.
Thinking of those people who had suffered under rumors and eventually been unable to endure them, choosing to end their lives instead, fear instinctively gripped him.
“Senior, bye. I won't talk anymore.”
The call was cut off, leaving Chang Zhan deeply uneasy.
“If anything happens to her, the two of you won't escape responsibility. You'll regret it for the rest of your lives.”
Zuo Ran and Wei Liang didn't take it seriously.
There had already been so many rumors before, and she hadn't done anything.
They had only wanted to teach her a lesson.
Once they vented their anger and felt better, they would clear things up for her.
The next morning, Chang Zhan had his driver arrive early and wait near the alley not far from Tang Guo's house.
Seeing her emerge safely, he let out a slight sigh of relief.
Tang Guo continued riding in his car to school, but when they arrived, they found the school entrance completely blocked.
Seeing the situation, Chang Zhan quickly pushed her back into the car, his expression darkening.
Things were far worse than he had imagined.
Some of the crowd were parents.
Others were reporters.
The parents were furious.
“Expel her! She must be expelled!”
“What kind of school are you running, allowing someone like that to study here?”
“My daughter is only fifteen years old. What if she gets corrupted by that girl? Are you people not going to do anything?”
“If she isn't expelled, I'll transfer my child immediately!”
“I never imagined that the best high school in the city would have such a disgraceful student!”
“You must give us an explanation!”
Chang Zhan's expression remained cold.
“I'll take you home. You're not going today.”
“Let me out of the car, Senior.”
“No.”
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸