Chapter 808: The Disabled Young Master 21

Seeing Chu Pan'er’s panic-stricken appearance, Li Shuai hurriedly hugged her tightly and comforted her, “Pan'er, don’t be afraid. We’ll find a way!”

He then quickly began thinking about what to do.

Although he really wanted Chu Pan'er to give birth to this child, they were not married yet, and Master Chu would absolutely never agree to let the two of them be together. Therefore, they absolutely could not keep this child right now.

Since they could not keep it, they would have to abort it.

As for abortion medicine, it was actually quite easy to obtain in the brothels. However, those fierce medicines could cause great harm to a woman’s body. Pan'er was so weak, and he did not know whether she could withstand it.

……

After hearing Li Shuai’s words, Chu Pan'er immediately showed an expression of complete trust. “Then, Menglang, what do you think we should do?”

“In a few days, tell your father that you want to go out shopping. When the time comes, I’ll secretly take you to see a physician and find out how old the child is. Once you’ve reached the right stage of pregnancy, I’ll get some abortion medicine for you,” Li Shuai said quickly.

Hearing this, Chu Pan'er not only did not feel sad, but instead breathed a sigh of relief.

“Okay, then we’ll do that.” Chu Pan'er nodded.

Then she nestled into Li Shuai’s arms and asked, “Menglang, when will you be able to marry me?”

If the two of them were married, naturally they would not have to abort this child.

……

Hearing Chu Pan'er’s words, Li Shuai subconsciously tightened his embrace. His expression became somewhat unpleasant as he said, “Pan'er, of course I wish I could marry you and bring you into my home right now. But you know that I’m not only your family’s servant now, I’m also just a poor young man. Your father would never marry you off to me.”

“Then… then Menglang doesn’t want to marry me?” A look of dejection appeared on Chu Pan'er’s face.

At this point, she had already become completely love-struck and had not considered the consequences of following Li Shuai at all.

Even though the two of them could not keep their own child, she did not feel that there was anything worth regretting.

[iframe]

……

Seeing her dejected appearance, Li Shuai hurriedly kissed her while comforting her. “Pan'er, don’t be sad. Of course I’ll marry you. But before I can meet your father’s requirements, how could I dare go to your family and ask for your hand in marriage?”

Chu Pan'er pursed her lips after hearing this. Ultimately, didn’t that still mean he could not marry her?

Seeing how unhappy she was, a sudden flash of inspiration struck Li Shuai, and he came up with an idea.

“I’ve got it!” A strong look of delight suddenly burst across Li Shuai’s face.

“Pan'er, you can ask your father to agree to let you choose your husband by throwing the embroidered ball!” Li Shuai said quickly.

“That way, I can mingle among the crowd when the time comes and obtain the right to marry you! As long as I catch the embroidered ball, no matter what your father thinks, he’ll have no choice but to agree to let us be together!” The more Li Shuai spoke, the more feasible he felt his idea was.

……

Chu Pan'er had also read storybooks about young women throwing embroidered balls to choose their husbands, so she knew how it worked.

For a moment, her eyes lit up as well.

“Menglang, you’re so clever! That’s a great idea!” Chu Pan'er immediately said.

Hearing this, Li Shuai smiled and nodded. Then he placed his hand on Chu Pan'er’s flat abdomen and continued, “And besides, if we do this, there’s a chance we won’t have to abort our child!”

When Chu Pan'er heard this, she became even more delighted.

“Mm! You’re right! I’ll tell Father about this tomorrow!” Chu Pan'er immediately said.

“Good! As long as Master Chu agrees, we can be together!” Li Shuai nodded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1