Chapter 753: Scandal Queen vs. The White Lotus Actor 24

After taking their photos together, Shang Baitong logged onto his Weibo account, which had eighty million followers, and quickly edited a post:

“Single for 30 years, and today I finally have someone! Thank you for coming into my life. Grateful! Heart!”

He attached their photo.

As soon as the Weibo post went up, his fans were instantly stunned.

Ahhhhh!

What the hell?!

Why had their male god suddenly announced his relationship?

And the other person was actually Tang Wan, the female lead in the kept-woman scandal that had caused such a huge uproar online a few days ago?!

……

“Celebrating! You finally have someone!”

“Of all people, why did you have to get together with Tang Wan? What terrible taste!”

“I support my male god's choice! I trust his judgment! Congratulations!”

“You're not young anymore. It's about time you found a partner!”

“Heh, so it really was Tang Wan who kept you. Tang Wan is really something. Just a few days ago, she said she wanted to keep you, and today she succeeded! Unfollowing!”

“Congratulations to my Tong for finally becoming taken!”

“Never would I have imagined that you'd end up with Tang Wan! But congratulations anyway!”

“Ahhhh! I just want to know when these two even started interacting! Tang Wan publicly confessed to Shang Baitong at the press conference just a few days ago, and today Shang Baitong announced their relationship! There's absolutely no way that's a coincidence!”

“I don't believe it! Male god, how did you end up with Tang Wan? Ahhhh! She's not good enough for you!”

……

Shang Baitong had also been maliciously attacked online in his early years. However, after being targeted over and over again, his fanbase had gone through several rounds of filtering. The people who remained were mostly genuine fans who cared about his work and rational fans.

Therefore, after he made his relationship public, most of his fans were supportive.

After all, in the entertainment industry, there weren't many male celebrities who were thirty and still hadn't had even a rumored girlfriend. Shang Baitong was practically the only one.

……

At this moment, Tang Wan reposted Shang Baitong's Weibo and replied with a winking heart animation that had been turned into a meme from the press conference:

“Finally caught you!”

As soon as Tang Wan's reply appeared, quite a few netizens immediately became jealous and sarcastic.

“Damn! That's a lot of information! Was Tang Wan the one who pursued Shang Baitong?!”

“So this is what they mean by ‘the girl gets the guy easily’! She publicly confessed just now, and a few days later she already got him! Ahhh! I just want to know how you did it?!”

“It was actually Tang Wan who made the first move!”

“Hehe! Girls who take the initiative to pursue men usually don't have good endings. No one cherishes something that's too easy to obtain. Just wait. They won't last a year—no, six months! I'll put my name on it!”

“So Tang Wan really threw herself at him! How shameless!”

……

As for the comments mocking Tang Wan for throwing herself at Shang Baitong, Tang Wan's fans immediately fought back.

“Wow, someone's really sour! You can practically feel the envy and jealousy through the screen. Unfortunately, no matter how much you curse our Wanwan, you're still single and still unloved!”

“Our Wanwan has money, looks, and elegance. How exactly is she not good enough for Shang Baitong? Some people are just jealous!”

“So what if she pursued him first? I pursued my husband first back then too, and aren't we living happily now? He listens to everything I say! Anyone saying Tang Wan threw herself at him clearly doesn't realize how much guys these days wish women would take the initiative!”

Meanwhile, Tang Wan and Shang Baitong looked at each other and smiled after their spur-of-the-moment decision to make their relationship public.

Then Tang Wan picked up her phone and said, “I'll call Mom. She'll definitely be overjoyed!”

“Mm.” Shang Baitong smiled and nodded.

Then, while Tang Wan went to make the call, his expression darkened. He also picked up his phone and dialed a number.

He then said casually, “Look into my wife's manager. The one named Wu Liang…”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1