Chapter 629: The Yin Demonic Venerable 46
At this moment, Bai Tong looked at Tang Fei. Unlike the arrogant disdain he had shown when facing the four great sects just now, his manner was exceptionally gentle as he said, "It's nothing much. I just broke through while they were keeping me imprisoned."
Tang Fei: ???
Are you fucking kidding me?
If you don't want to tell me, just say so. I'm not going to force you to tell me!
But looking at Bai Tong's expression, he still couldn't help asking, "That's it?"
At Bai Tong's current level, there was really no reason for him to lie about something like this.
Seeing Tang Fei's curious expression, Bai Tong fell into thought. After a moment, he said, "If you want to know exactly how I broke through? I suppose it's probably because I'm naturally gifted and have a special constitution, so I somehow comprehended the missing Heavenly Dao without even realizing it?"
Tang Fei: ……
All right, you don't need to explain anymore!
I don't understand a damn thing anyway!
……
At this moment, Bai Tong suddenly said to Tang Fei, "Father-in-law, now you can rest assured and entrust Wanwan to me, right?"
Hearing this, Tang Fei rolled his eyes at him and said irritably, "What do you think? But even if you've become a Spirit Emperor now, if you ever dare to make my Wanwan suffer, I still won't let you off!"
Bai Tong immediately replied seriously, "Father-in-law, rest assured. I will definitely dote on Wanwan even more than you do!"
"She'd better not!" Tang Fei snorted, then flicked his sleeve and turned to leave.
Only after walking dozens of steps and turning a corner in the winding corridor did Tang Fei hurriedly raise his hand and fiercely wipe the cold sweat that had formed on his forehead with his sleeve.
Then he gently patted his chest and let out a long breath of relief.
But inwardly, he was thinking: My god, I actually threatened a Spirit Emperor just now! I even spoke harshly to him!
I'm fucking awesome!
But this kind of thrilling and stimulating thing had better happen less often in the future!
Otherwise, his heart probably wouldn't be able to withstand the pressure!
……
After Tang Fei left, Tang Wan hugged Bai Tong's arm and looked at him with a beaming smile. "Tongtong, now that we've already completed the wedding ceremony and become husband and wife, shouldn't we go to the bridal chamber?"
Hearing this, Bai Tong immediately nodded firmly. "Mm. It's getting late. We should go rest too!"
With that, he suddenly stepped forward and easily scooped Tang Wan up into his arms.
Now that everyone in the Tang family knew that Bai Tong was a Spirit Emperor, whenever they saw him coming, the maids and servants of the Tang family immediately scattered into the distance as though they had seen some kind of monster.
Tang Wan and Bai Tong were more than happy to have some peace and quiet, so they simply enjoyed their time together in silence as they made their way to the bridal chamber.
……
At this moment, the candles in the bridal chamber were still burning, and peanuts, red dates, and other auspicious nuts were scattered across the bright-red brocade quilt.
However, Bai Tong didn't place Tang Wan directly on the bed. Instead, he first set her down on a soft couch, then walked over with a cold expression and directly lifted the bedding on the bed.
In an instant, beneath the thousand-work bed that Tang Fei had specially prepared for Tang Wan, row upon row of sharp spikes coated in deadly poison was revealed.
And in the gaps beneath the spikes were brightly colored venomous snakes.
Seeing this, Tang Wan's face turned green.
"Fuck! Who did this?" Tang Wan asked furiously.
If Tongtong hadn't been attacked earlier today during the wedding ceremony, she would have been brought to the bridal chamber and left sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him.
There was a good chance that she would have been pierced by one of the poisoned spikes hidden beneath the quilt, or bitten by the venomous snakes and died on the spot!
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ