Chapter 616: The Yin Demonic Venerable 33

It was she who made him realize that there were still people in this world who genuinely cared about him and cherished him—not for the flesh and blood in his body, but for him as a person, hoping that he would be well.

For this alone, he had to strive to stay alive.

Of course, all of this was based on the premise that nothing happened to her.

If she failed to survive this time, then he would slaughter everyone under heaven and avenge her!

A moment later, Bai Tong also closed his eyes.

……

The next day.

When Tang Wan woke up, a beam of light happened to shine through a crack in the upper part of the cave.

Her eyelashes trembled slightly before she slowly opened her eyes.

Then she saw Bai Tong's face lying beside her.

What she hadn't expected was that Bai Tong's face, which had originally looked enormous to her, now appeared normal.

Before Tang Wan could react, Bai Tong had also opened his eyes.

The next moment, the expression on his face froze.

Then, almost instinctively, he reached out and ran his hand over Tang Wan's body.

Only then did he realize that the black strands of hair beneath his fingers were no longer so sparse that he could feel all of them with a single finger. Instead, they had become long and plentiful.

Her face had also become much larger than before.

After a moment, Bai Tong finally reacted and looked at Tang Wan in surprise. “Wanwan, you've returned to normal?”

Hearing this, Tang Wan was also stunned.

The next moment, she hurriedly raised her arm and looked at her palm.

Her palm had grown much larger, and the things around her had also returned to their normal proportions in her eyes.

For a moment, Tang Wan couldn't help exclaiming happily, “Yes, Tongtong! I've returned to normal!”

Thank goodness, she was finally no longer a tiny person!

……

Afterward, the two of them sat up and looked at each other face-to-face.

At this moment, Tang Wan couldn't help saying, “Tongtong, it must be your blood that made me return to normal!”

Bai Tong nodded gloomily. “Mm.”

Seeing this, Tang Wan's heart stirred. She then looked at him and said, “Tongtong, don't you want me to return to normal? If you like the tiny me, I'll turn back into a little person. Don't be unhappy, okay?”

Hearing this, Bai Tong froze for a moment.

“You're willing to turn back into a miniature person?” Bai Tong asked.

“As long as you like it, Tongtong, let alone becoming miniature—even if you want me to become a giant, that's fine too!” Tang Wan said seriously.

Hearing this, Bai Tong finally couldn't help laughing.

Then he looked at her and said, “It's not that I want you to stay miniature. It's just that if you become smaller… I can carry you around wherever I go.”

Tang Wan: ???

What kind of strange idea was that?

Although she was thinking this in her heart, she didn't say it aloud. Instead, she smiled brightly at Bai Tong. “But even if I become big again, I'll still go wherever Tongtong goes!”

“Really? You won't leave me?” Bai Tong immediately asked.

“Of course! We're a fated pair who complete each other. Of course I won't leave you!” Tang Wan said seriously.

Only then did Bai Tong's heart relax.

Then he said, “That's what you said. If you dare to go back on your word, I'll chase you to the ends of the earth and drag you back!”

“I promise I won't go back on my word!” Tang Wan immediately took advantage of the opportunity to confess her feelings.

“Oh.” Bai Tong nodded calmly, but his heart was already blooming with joy.

……

At the same time, in a dense forest a thousand li away from Spirit Mountain's main hall, Feng Feiyang and Fairy Lingzhi reappeared after recovering for the night.

“Brother Feiyang, what should we do now? Should we return to Spirit Mountain?” Fairy Lingzhi asked with a coquettish expression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father