Chapter 612: The Yin Demonic Venerable 29
Although Tang Wan's words could indeed be considered sophistry, she had absolutely not wronged Fairy Lingzhi.
The original owner had been impulsive and unable to resist provocation. On top of that, she was extremely proud. So although she had already regretted breaking off her engagement with Feng Feiyang in her heart, for the sake of her pride, she had never shown the slightest sign, either in her expression or her words, that she still had feelings for Feng Feiyang.
Fairy Lingzhi, on the other hand, had taken an instant dislike to Tang Wan after learning that she was Feng Feiyang's former fiancée. Furthermore, whenever Tang Wan faced Feng Feiyang, she still acted as though she could order him around, while Feng Feiyang seemed to have long since gotten used to it and simply couldn't be bothered to respond to her. This caused Fairy Lingzhi's jealousy to flare up, and she began deliberately targeting Tang Wan.
Thus, when she encountered Tang Wan at Spirit Mountain this time, she allowed several of her friends to make mocking remarks about Tang Wan as she passed by. Taking advantage of Tang Wan's impulsive nature, she provoked the original owner's competitive spirit, thereby naturally leading to the life-and-death duel.
At the time, the original owner hadn't even considered that there was an enormous gap between her strength and Fairy Lingzhi's. Her mind had been filled with nothing but the thought that if she won, she would be able to make Feng Feiyang realize that she was the most outstanding one!
And the result?
She had ended up throwing her own life away.
……
Hearing Tang Wan's sophistry, Fairy Lingzhi was so furious that her chest heaved violently. She then looked at Feng Feiyang with an aggrieved expression. “Brother Feiyang, that wasn't what she meant back then!”
How could she possibly have misunderstood?
Tang Wan definitely still liked Brother Feiyang! As a woman herself, there was no way she could have misread it!
Looking at the usually cool and aloof Fairy Lingzhi, whose face was now flushed with anger and grievance, Feng Feiyang immediately comforted her gently. “Zhi'er, don't be angry. I know everything! She's just deliberately trying to humiliate us!”
“But we can't let her keep insulting us! Besides, we don't even know where she's hiding right now!” Fairy Lingzhi couldn't help saying.
Feng Feiyang's expression turned cold upon hearing this.
He then gently squeezed Fairy Lingzhi's hand. “Zhi'er, don't be afraid. She won't be able to hide for long!”
……
At this moment, Bai Tong lowered his head and looked at Tang Wan, who was standing on his leg. His gaze was dark and deep. “You know those two people?”
Tang Wan immediately nodded upon hearing this, then put on a disdainful expression. “Yes. The man is called Feng Feiyang. He's my former fiancé, but I never liked his womanizing ways, so when he suddenly became useless for some reason, I took the opportunity to break off our engagement with that as the reason. Who would've thought that this guy would become a genius again not long afterward, and his aptitude even became better than it was before! Because he resented me for breaking off the engagement, he began targeting our Tang family everywhere after he became stronger! He's absolutely shameless!”
“And the woman is called Lingzhi. I don't know how she got involved with Feng Feiyang, but after finding out that I'm Feng Feiyang's former fiancée, she kept targeting me behind my back. Last time, I really couldn't stand it anymore, so I fought with her. But because I wasn't her match, she knocked me off a cliff and I almost died. Then my body became smaller, and that's when I met you, Tongtong!”
Hearing this, Bai Tong nodded slightly.
Then he looked at Tang Wan. “So, do you want revenge?”
At these words, Tang Wan's heart skipped a beat.
What was this guy planning to do?
But if she said she didn't want revenge, that would be far too fake!
For a moment, Tang Wan could only nod and say, “Of course I do! If it weren't for her, how would I have ended up like this?”
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸