Chapter 597: The Yin Demonic Venerable 14
At this moment, Bai Tong seemed to notice Tang Wan's gaze.
The gentle expression on his face disappeared, and he waved his hand at the little animals beside him.
The next moment, the little creatures around him looked at him reluctantly, then scattered in all directions and left the great hall.
Only the little squirrel that had brought Tang Wan here earlier remained beside Bai Tong.
……
“Awake? How do you feel?” Bai Tong asked.
Hearing this, Tang Wan immediately nodded. “I've already broken through to the seventh level of Spirit Saint. I was worried that advancing too many levels at once would affect my foundation, so I didn't continue breaking through.”
Bai Tong nodded, then said, “Looks like your aptitude isn't too bad.”
As soon as he finished speaking, he crooked his index finger toward Tang Wan.
In an instant, Tang Wan's body flew directly out of the Spirit Pool and, just like before, fell toward his palm.
Noticing that Tang Wan had grown a little bigger again, Bai Tong said somewhat displeasedly, “Don't get any bigger. You're just right at this size now.”
Tang Wan: ???
Thinking about how all the little creatures gathered around him just now had been various small animals, even the birds of prey and ferocious beasts were all young, Tang Wan couldn't help looking at Bai Tong with suspicion.
Could Tongtong in this world have some kind of unusual preference?
Otherwise, why would he like her better when she was this small?
……
Seeing Tang Wan's expression, Bai Tong's face immediately darkened. Then he used the True Words Oath on her.
“What are you thinking?”
“Oh, I was just thinking that you like small animals, and you also like people who are miniature-sized. Do you have some kind of special preference?” Tang Wan replied uncontrollably.
After saying that, she hurriedly covered her mouth and looked at Bai Tong with a miserable expression.
Damn!
Tongtong's skill was seriously annoying!
Every time she opened her mouth, she blurted out the absolute truth. Could they even have a normal conversation anymore?
……
After Tang Wan finished speaking, Bai Tong looked at her utterly helpless expression and snorted unhappily.
“You certainly have quite some nerve, even daring to speculate about me?”
“But you're right. I do like miniature things. So you'd better maintain your current appearance forever. Otherwise, once you turn back into an adult… hmph! I can't guarantee that I won't want to kill you!”
By the time he finished the last sentence, Bai Tong's voice had become ominously sinister.
Tang Wan: ……
“I understand! But judging from the current situation, my body will grow along with my cultivation. If you don't want me to get bigger, then I'll just stop cultivating.”
Hearing this, Bai Tong's heart stirred.
The reason he liked small animals was that he found them soft, cute, and harmless, unlike humans, who had so many ulterior motives.
He hadn't expected that Tang Wan would actually be willing to give up cultivating just to make him happy!
“If you stop cultivating, you won't be able to increase your strength anymore. Are you sure you won't regret it?” Bai Tong couldn't help asking.
As soon as he said this, Tang Wan immediately replied, “What's there to regret? As long as your strength is strong enough, isn't that enough? You'll definitely protect me, right?”
As she spoke, Tang Wan desperately blinked at Bai Tong, her expression full of anticipation.
……
Hearing Tang Wan's words, Bai Tong's lips curled into an evil smile. Then, with a face full of mockery, he said, “Hmph. You've certainly got quite the plan.”
But he had to admit that her desire to rely on him had indeed pleased him.
Thus, he rewarded Tang Wan with five favorability points.
After hearing Little Cutie's notification, Tang Wan deliberately put on a disappointed expression.
“Does that mean Tongtong doesn't want to protect me? I thought Tongtong would protect me the same way I want to protect you!”
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful๐ธ