Chapter 590: The Yin Demonic Venerable 7

“Little Cutie, what's going on? Why did I tell the truth?” Tang Wan asked in a frenzy.

Hearing this, Little Cutie put on a timid expression and said, “Host, the villain has a skill that can make people tell the truth. You'd better be careful! Anything related to the system will be automatically blocked, but there are some things the system won't block.”

Tang Wan……

Useless system. What do I even need you for?

This is great. I can't even put on an act anymore!

……

After Tang Wan finished speaking, Bai Tong gave a cold laugh.

He knew it!

Almost every one of those women who had been sent to seduce him before had said exactly the same thing when faced with the True Words Oath!

So this one was no exception!

The next moment, Bai Tong's face filled with mockery. “With a body that isn't even as tall as a bean sprout, you actually dare to dream of making me fall in love with you?”

Ridiculous!

But what did husband mean?

……

Hearing this, Tang Wan immediately blew her top. “What's this about a bean sprout? I only became this small because of an accident, okay? Once I grow back to my original size, I'll definitely be a gorgeous beauty with curves in all the right places! Don't underestimate me!”

Seeing her bristle with indignation, Bai Tong suddenly found her very amusing.

After reaching out and poking Tang Wan's body over, he loosely curled his palm, leaving only her head exposed between the base of his thumb and index finger.

“You certainly have quite a temper. Tell me, what does ‘husband’ mean?” Bai Tong asked.

“Husband means fu-jun!” Tang Wan explained uncontrollably.

Hearing this, Bai Tong was stunned.

So what she had meant earlier was that because he was her future husband, she had come to save him?

Thinking of this, Bai Tong couldn't help narrowing his eyes.

Immediately afterward, his slightly reddened eyes stared at Tang Wan. “How do you know that I'm your future husband?”

“Someone… someone told me! I can only survive if I'm with you, so I can't let you die. I have to come save you!” Tang Wan said while trying to organize her words.

Hearing this, Bai Tong's expression deepened. “You can't even protect yourself, yet you want to save me? Who is this person you mentioned?”

“It's a mysterious person. I don't know anything more……” Tang Wan replied, unable to control her mouth.

However, when the word system was about to come out, it was automatically replaced with mysterious person.

……

After hearing her answer, Bai Tong fell into thought.

A mysterious person?

Who could it be?

But regardless, at least one thing could now be confirmed: this little person really hadn't approached him with malicious intentions.

Thinking about what she had said about making him fall in love with her, Bai Tong suddenly curved his lips into a smile. He then sat back down in the broad chair behind him and used his fingertip to support Tang Wan's body as she desperately tried to keep her balance.

“Tell me, how exactly do you plan to make me fall in love with you?”

Hearing this, Tang Wan immediately answered without any filter, “Cling to you shamelessly. First save your life, then win your heart, and then sleep with you and stay with you for the rest of our lives……”

After saying this, Tang Wan couldn't help revealing an utterly hopeless expression.

Damn your mother!

This world is way too hostile toward me, isn't it?

This truth-telling skill is practically as good as mind-reading!

Hearing her words, Bai Tong was stunned for quite a while before he couldn't help lowering his head and chuckling.

“Ha……hahahahaha!” His unrestrained laughter echoed throughout the great hall.

……

At the same time.

“Ding! Bai Tong's Favorability +30. Current Favorability: 30.”

Little Cutie's notification sounded.

However, upon hearing this, Tang Wan didn't feel the slightest bit happy.

She had already been completely exposed in front of him. What was there to be happy about just because his favorability had increased?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1