Chapter 589: The Yin Demonic Venerable 6
After Tang Wan felt that her injuries had completely recovered, she immediately looked at Bai Tong. “Thank you!”
Hearing this, Bai Tong lifted an eyelid.
Thank you?
Heh!
Did she think she could win his favor just by doing this?
He then lowered his cold, gloomy phoenix eyes again and stared at Tang Wan for quite some time.
“What is your name? Which sect are you from?” Bai Tong asked.
Tang Wan immediately replied, “My name is Tang Wan, and I'm from Tang Family Fortress! What about you? Are you the Bai Tong those people outside were talking about?”
Bai Tong lazily nodded. “That's right.”
Then he sneered at Tang Wan. “You came for my blood too, didn't you? Since you've already gotten a drop of my blood, you can get lost now. Otherwise, if I get in a bad mood, I'll crush you to death just like crushing an ant.”
If it weren't for the fact that she had turned into a miniature person and provided him with a bit of amusement just now, he would have crushed her to death already.
Tang Wan: ……
I'll write this down in my little notebook! Just you wait!
……
“I'm not leaving. I have no interest in eating your flesh or drinking your blood. Besides, you saved me, so I'll repay you too! There are a lot of people outside preparing to kill you. You should hurry and escape!” Tang Wan immediately said with concern.
In about three days, the people outside would break in. If Tongtong didn't leave now, he would inevitably end up in a bloody battle with them.
And in that bloody battle, he was destined to suffer mutual losses with those people.
Bai Tong let out a cold laugh when he heard Tang Wan's words.
“Escape? Why should I escape? See all those bones down there? This great hall is spacious enough. Even if another ten million people were buried here, there would still be plenty of room. I'm actually looking forward to them coming in as soon as possible!” Bai Tong said coldly.
But as he continued speaking, his expression gradually became somewhat irritable and vicious.
……
Seeing this, Tang Wan's heart tightened. She hurriedly wrapped both arms around his thumb and gently scratched it with her tiny hand.
“Don't be impulsive! I know you really want to kill them to avenge yourself, but hurting the enemy by a thousand while suffering eight hundred losses yourself is a terrible deal! We can escape first, and then find them one by one to take revenge!” Tang Wan hurriedly said.
……
Bai Tong didn't take Tang Wan's words to heart at all.
But when her tiny hand gently scratched his thumb, he strangely discovered that the surging blood and qi that always arose whenever he thought of those enemies suddenly calmed down.
For a moment, Bai Tong couldn't help narrowing his eyes. Then he lifted Tang Wan's body up and brought her in front of himself, studying her.
He stared at her for more than ten minutes before raising his index finger and placing Tang Wan's body on its tip.
“Heh. Tell me, what exactly are your intentions in being so kind as to help me?” Bai Tong asked coldly. At the same time, he used the Evil Race secret technique, the True Words Oath, on Tang Wan.
Inwardly, he thought darkly: There's no need to ask. She definitely wants to trick me into leaving, then take the opportunity to kill me so she can monopolize my flesh and blood.
Heh!
No matter how many years pass, human greed has never changed!
……
Hearing Bai Tong's question, Tang Wan had originally intended to give him some official-sounding answer, something like, You saved me, so I can't just stand by and watch you die.
But when the words reached the tip of her tongue, she was shocked to discover that she had spoken her true thoughts aloud.
“My purpose is very simple: to make you fall in love with me. After all, you're my future husband. If I don't save you, then who will?”
The moment she finished speaking, Tang Wan nearly bit her own tongue.
Damn!
What was going on?
She had actually said her innermost thoughts out loud?!
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸