Chapter 566:The Lonely Top Student 29

In the next instant, Tang Wan accidentally bit down lightly on Jiao Tong’s finger.

A soft, warm sensation spread between his fingers.

Jiao Tong’s body stiffened slightly.

Tang Wan immediately pulled back, looking flustered. “Ah! Sorry, I bit you! Are your fingers okay?”

Jiao Tong lowered his long lashes, forcing his tone to remain calm. “It’s fine. It doesn’t hurt.”

“That’s good,” Tang Wan sighed in relief.

Then she continued eating, cheeks puffed out like a little squirrel. Watching her, Jiao Tong suddenly had the urge to rub her head hard… and maybe even pinch her puffed cheeks.

Just as they finished breakfast, the new security door arrived.

The delivery workers greeted Tang Wan with familiar smiles. “Miss Tang, how did you break the door this time?”

Ever since the Tang family moved in, they had been installing doors here several times a month—they were completely used to it.

Tang Wan smiled faintly. “Maybe I shut it too hard. Sorry for the trouble.”

“No problem at all,” they replied.

They quickly lifted the fallen door and began installation. Since they were so used to replacing doors here, they had even modified the setup to make installation easier.

In less than ten minutes, the new door was in place.

After finishing, the workers left cheerfully.

The Tang household alone guaranteed them steady business every month.

Once they were gone, Tang Wan turned to Jiao Tong.

“Tongtong, was everything okay after you went back yesterday?”

Jiao Tong nodded. “Nothing happened. That person went to the hotel after dinner, and Jiao Chun didn’t come out either.”

“That’s good,” Tang Wan said, visibly relieved.

Then her eyes sparkled as she leaned closer, blinking expectantly.

“By the way… Tongtong, what were you about to say earlier when I fell?”

Jiao Tong’s gaze flickered.

She was still thinking about that?

But looking at her eager expression, he said quietly, “Come here. I’ll tell you.”

“Okay…” Tang Wan moved closer happily.

Before she could steady herself—

he suddenly pulled her into his arms.

Tang Wan: !!!

So this is your style, Tongtong?!

A moment later, he released her and looked at her flushed cheeks.

“Next time,” he said in a low voice, “it won’t be that simple.”

Instead of being embarrassed, Tang Wan’s eyes lit up even more.

“Really?”

Jiao Tong’s lips twitched.

What am I supposed to do with a girlfriend like this…?

Still, he nodded, his gaze deepening slightly. “You’ll find out next time.”

Tang Wan instinctively reached out toward him again—

—but just before touching him, she stopped abruptly.

Then she pulled her hand back and smiled.

“No need to wait for next time. I want to try now.”

Jiao Tong: …

What can I do?

Obviously… show her what happens when you push things too far.

An hour later—

Tang Wan lay limp in his arms, completely drained.

“Tongtong… maybe we should—” she started weakly.

Before she could finish, Jiao Tong cut her off firmly:

“No.”

His tone was decisive.

“You’re still too young. Don’t even think about it.”

Tang Wan: …

He really doesn’t hold back at all.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father