Chapter 562:The Lonely Top Student 25

Hearing Tang Wan’s words, Jiao Tong’s heart skipped a beat.

For a moment, he didn’t even dare meet her shimmering eyes.

But… why did he suddenly feel like trying?

When Tang Wan saw that he hadn’t moved for a long time, she lowered her gaze and said softly, “Forget it, I won’t force you. I’ll just get up myself.”

She pressed her gloved hands to the ground, preparing to stand.

Jiao Tong pursed his lips, then gave a light cough.

Hearing it, Tang Wan instinctively raised her head—

—and bumped straight into his lowered lips.

Tang Wan: !!!

After the brief contact, Jiao Tong turned his face slightly and said awkwardly, “Are you… better now?”

Tang Wan fought hard to suppress her laughter and replied with difficulty, “Mm… I’m fine now…”

Damn! She thought. I didn’t expect that acting cute would actually work!

At that moment, Jiao Tong extended his hand toward her. “Then get up.”

Tang Wan instinctively raised her hand—

—but when she noticed the torn glove in her palm, she quickly pulled back and shook her head.

“No… my glove is broken. If I touch you, it might hurt you.”

Jiao Tong paused. “Why would it?”

“It’s true! Otherwise, why do you think I’ve been holding your hand through gloves this whole time? I already—cough, cough…”

Before finishing, she quickly stood up on her own.

After dusting off her clothes, Tang Wan glanced around, then leaned closer to him again.

“Tongtong… I still feel a little pain after falling. How about you kiss me again? That should help me recover faster!”

Jiao Tong: …

Is this what they mean by giving an inch and taking a mile?

But… he couldn’t refuse.

Still… wasn’t this moving a little too fast?

After hesitating, he said, “How about I take you to the hospital? Just in case something’s actually wrong—”

“No need!” Tang Wan cut him off immediately. “As long as Tongtong gives me another loving magical kiss and promises to keep kissing me until I’m healed!”

Jiao Tong: ……

Meanwhile—

“Ding! Favorability +5. Current favorability: 84. Although you successfully moved the villain’s heart… host, you’re a girl, you should be a little reserved!” Little Cutie said earnestly, like a worried old father.

Tang Wan: …

What’s the use of being reserved? Will Tongtong understand my feelings?

Do you not understand the saying ‘when a girl chases a boy, it’s as easy as a layer of gauze’?

Even the killer Hei Tong from the previous world couldn’t escape that truth!

At this moment, Jiao Tong looked at Tang Wan’s serious yet adorable expression.

His mind went blank.

Before he knew it, he had already leaned forward.

When he realized what he’d done, his ears burned hot, and his heart pounded wildly in his chest.

Tang Wan still stood there, hands slightly raised, not daring to touch him.

Then—

in the dim light—

she suddenly burst into laughter.

“Tongtong, I don’t feel any pain anymore!” she said brightly.

Jiao Tong let out a quiet breath, his gaze softening. “Good.”

Seeing this, Tang Wan immediately looked at him and asked, “Then… I’m your girlfriend now, right?”

Jiao Tong’s ears twitched slightly. He turned his face away, pretending to be calm.

Idiot, he thought. Didn’t I already admit it back at home?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father