Chapter 518:#007 the Killer King 18
Looking into her wide, watery eyes, Hei Tong’s resolve wavered slightly.
Tang Wan gently shook
his arm again. “Please, Tong Tong? I promise I won’t cause trouble! I just want
to stay with you all the time!”
As soon as she said
that, the balance in Hei Tong’s heart tipped completely.
He let out a light
cough, then nodded with a cold expression. “Fine. But once we’re outside, you
must stay by my side at all times. No wandering off.”
“Mm! I promise!” Tang
Wan replied immediately.
No way I’m giving
the heroine a chance to save you.
In the afternoon,
after Hei Tong finished preparing his equipment, he took Tang Wan away by
helicopter.
Four hours later, the
sky had darkened. The helicopter landed on the rooftop of a tall building,
surrounded by a brightly lit, bustling city.
Tang Wan couldn’t help
but look at him. “Tong Tong… is this the outside world?”
Hei Tong nodded
faintly. “Mm. Remember—stay with me. Don’t run around.”
“Oh!” Tang Wan nodded
obediently.
Then she suddenly
stepped forward and grabbed his hand.
When Hei Tong
stiffened slightly and looked at her, she smiled brightly. “This way, I won’t
get lost!”
Hei Tong: …
“…Do whatever you
want,” he said after a moment, his tone indifferent.
He walked toward the
rooftop security entrance, but his fingers unconsciously tightened slightly
around her hand.
“Ding! Villain
favorability +2. Current favorability: 62!”
Hearing this, Tang Wan
curled her lips into a faint smile and squeezed his hand back, following
closely beside him.
After leaving the
rooftop, the two took the elevator down.
Just as Tang Wan
thought they were about to begin their mission, Hei Tong stopped at a
restaurant on the eleventh floor. He booked a private room and said, “Eat
first. Otherwise you’ll be hungry all night.”
Tang Wan nodded
immediately.
Then, under the
waiter’s stunned gaze, the two ordered enough dishes for more than ten people.
After eating, they
headed to the first floor of the building, still holding hands.
The building was a
five-star hotel. Besides high-end restaurants, it also had guest rooms.
“I want a room.” Hei
Tong handed over his ID with a blank expression.
The receptionist took
it, her face flushing slightly. “Of course, sir. Please wait a moment.”
She glanced at Tang
Wan with envy.
He’s so handsome…
silver hair and golden eyes—could he be a foreigner?
After completing the
check-in, Hei Tong took the room card, turned around, and naturally grabbed
Tang Wan’s hand again as they walked toward the elevator.
The corners of Tang
Wan’s lips lifted slightly.
Not even aware of
it, huh?
After swiping into the
elevator, Tang Wan deliberately pouted. “Tong Tong, that woman kept looking at
you just now!”
Hei Tong’s expression
shifted subtly. “Because of my long hair?”
“No! She was blushing!
Ella said that when someone likes you, they can’t help but blush. She likes
you!” Tang Wan said firmly.
Hei Tong replied at
once, “Didn’t you say you like me? Why don’t you blush?”
Tang Wan: …
Is he teasing me
now?!
But she quickly
recovered. “Because I never blush. But I do like you!”
Hei Tong’s lips almost
curved upward, though his face remained cold. “Really?”
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸