Chapter 514:#007 the Killer King 14

Tang Wan showed no trace of panic. She simply propped her chin on her elbow and looked down at Hei Tong with a puzzled expression. “Tong Tong, is it me?”

By then, Hei Tong had already come back to his senses.

He tossed the weapon aside and looked at her blankly. “What are you doing?”

Damn it! he cursed inwardly. I’ve always hated having anyone near me while I sleep… so why, over the past half month, has her presence not only failed to make me alert, but actually made me sleep more soundly? I even woke up later than her today…

Tang Wan’s eyes flickered slightly as she replied innocently, “Nothing. You weren’t awake yet, so I just wanted to see what you look like when you sleep.”

Hearing that, a strange feeling rose in Hei Tong’s chest. He couldn’t quite name it.

In the end, he could only look at her coldly, push her head aside, and sit up.

“What’s there to see?” he said indifferently.

Tang Wan immediately shook her head. “Of course there is! You look good! I like you just the way you are, Tong Tong. When I see you, it’s like… mm… like seeing my husband!”

Hei Tong’s heart skipped a beat.

For a brief moment, the corners of his lips almost lifted. But the instant he turned around, his expression returned to its usual coldness.

“Enough nonsense. Get up. Time to train.”

“Oh.” Tang Wan responded, rolling her eyes inwardly. This guy… he’s basically a walking ice machine.

But in the next second, she smiled.

At that moment, Little Cutie’s voice rang out excitedly: “Ding! Villain favorability +10. Current favorability: 50!”

Hearing that, Tang Wan immediately followed Hei Tong into his bathroom.

He was obviously happy, but still acting all cold. Tsk. Fine, for the sake of favorability, I’ll let it slide.


At the sink, Tang Wan picked up her toothbrush and squeezed out some toothpaste.

During this time, she had not only moved into his room, but also brought all her toiletries with her. The guest room he had arranged for her had long been abandoned.

After applying the toothpaste, Tang Wan glanced at Hei Tong, then lowered her head and began brushing her teeth, moving in sync with him as she rinsed and spat into the sink.

What she didn’t notice was that Hei Tong, through the mirror, was watching her reflection while she brushed.

His thoughts were unusually complicated.

Somehow… I’ve gotten used to this kind of life.

Strange. Ever since I became a killer, I’ve never liked anyone getting close to me.

And yet the one in front of me… is a tyrannosaurus who could easily kill me in my sleep.


At that moment, Tang Wan suddenly turned to look at him.

Under his hurriedly averted gaze, she flashed him a wide grin—her mouth full of toothpaste foam.

“Tong Tong, I can brush faster than you!” she said.

Then, under his watchful eyes, she sped up, brushing quickly before picking up a cup to rinse her mouth clean, revealing a neat row of white teeth.

“See? Only thirty seconds!” she said proudly.

Hei Tong’s lips twitched slightly. “Brushing too fast damages your teeth. It’s basically useless.”

Even as he said that, he continued brushing his own teeth slowly and methodically.

Tang Wan: …

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father