Chapter 510:#007 the Killer King 10

Hei Tong was momentarily stunned by Tang Wan’s actions.

But looking at her innocent, almost childlike expression, he found himself unable to push her away.

After a brief pause, he coughed lightly and forced a stern tone.
“Get down. You’re drunk. Go to sleep.”

“I’m not! I don’t want to sleep! And I’m not drunk~” Tang Wan protested, then reached out and grabbed his hair again.

Hei Tong’s brows tightened.

Without another word, he lifted her up and carried her toward his room.

“Be good and sleep. Otherwise, I’ll throw you out,” he said coldly.

But Tang Wan wasn’t afraid at all.
“Tong Tong wouldn’t throw me out! Tong Tong would only hold me tight~ and then hold me tighter!”

She even demonstrated with exaggerated gestures.

A flicker of surprise crossed Hei Tong’s face.

Then his gaze deepened.

According to the data… half of her genes come from Dr. Tang.
And Dr. Tang… is the real power behind Jin Kela.

So she’s not afraid of me… because of that?

After all, he was loyal to Dr. Tang. And Tang Wan carried Dr. Tang’s blood.

It made sense.

Thinking this, Hei Tong narrowed his eyes and pressed her down onto the bed.

“I’ll say it one last time—sleep.”

His voice turned low and firm.

The moment he finished speaking—

Tang Wan’s eyes instantly filled with tears.

The next second—

tears streamed down her face.

“Waaah! Tong Tong, you’re being mean to me! You don’t love me anymore! You yelled at me!” she cried, completely devastated.

Hei Tong felt his temples throb.

This was the first time in his life someone had made him feel this helpless.

Yet seeing her teary, wronged expression—

he hesitated.

Finally, stiffly, he stepped forward and pulled her into his arms.

Awkwardly, he patted her back.
“Alright… I’m not being mean. Go to sleep.”

“Then you have to stay with me!” Tang Wan said immediately.

“…Fine.”

Hei Tong took a deep breath, feeling his patience reaching its limit.

Fortunately, Tang Wan suddenly smiled again.
“Much better!”

Then she lay down obediently—still clutching his silver hair tightly in her hand, as if afraid he might disappear.

Hei Tong had no choice but to lie down beside her.

Soon, she naturally leaned into him.

His body stiffened again.

But this time, he didn’t push her away.

Before long, her breathing became steady.

She had fallen asleep.

Hei Tong quietly exhaled in relief.

Carefully, he tried to pull his hair free from her grip—

But the moment he tugged, Tang Wan reacted instantly, gripping it even tighter.

“….”

Left with no choice, Hei Tong pulled out a dagger from his boot and cut off the strand of hair.

Then, moving cautiously, he got up and left the room.

As soon as he stepped out, a video call came through.

It was Dr. Tang.

“Hei Tong, did you take Tang Wan away?”

“Yes.” Hei Tong nodded calmly. “She has no emotional system. I believe she has the potential to become a top killer. I intend to train her as my successor.”

Dr. Tang frowned slightly.
“But her IQ is extremely high. She’s better suited to remain in the laboratory.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1