Chapter 509:#007 the Killer King 9

“Tong Tong… why are there two of you? No… three… four…” Tang Wan’s vision blurred, showing overlapping images.

Hei Tong’s expression darkened.
This didn’t look good.

At that moment, Skinny Monkey rushed in.
“Boss, Dr. Kara is on video.”

“Connect.”

“Got it.”

Soon, Dr. Kara’s face appeared on the screen.

Seeing Tang Wan’s condition in Hei Tong’s arms, he immediately asked anxiously,
“What happened to her?”

“I don’t know. She became like this after taking a sip of cheese cream soup,” Hei Tong replied.

Dr. Kara’s expression tightened.
“She’s an artificial human. It’s possible she’s allergic to certain foods. Quickly get someone with medical knowledge to examine her! If it’s an allergic reaction, it could be serious. Her brain is extremely valuable—there must not be any damage!”

The higher the IQ, the more delicate the brain structure. Even a slight impact—dropping from 250 to 249—would be a major loss.

Hei Tong glanced at the blonde woman nearby.
“Lea, check her.”

“Alright.”

Lea stepped forward and examined Tang Wan briefly.

Then her expression turned strange.
“There’s nothing wrong with her… but she’s drunk.”

“…Drunk?” Dr. Kara was stunned.

“Yes. These are clearly symptoms of intoxication.”

Dr. Kara paused, then nodded slowly.
“I see. As long as it’s not an allergy, it’s fine. Mr. Hei Tong, given her condition, I suggest sending her back to the base to avoid any accidents.”

As long as she comes back, you won’t be able to take her away again…

But Hei Tong rejected him without hesitation.
“No. If she can’t eat cheese, then she won’t eat it again.”

He ended the call immediately.

On the other side, Dr. Kara stomped his foot in frustration.
“That damned man! You’re already the strongest killer—why insist on turning her into one too? With her intelligence, she could become a top researcher!”

What a waste of talent!

Back in the room—

Hei Tong glanced at the others.
“Leave.”

“Yes, boss!”

Everyone exited quickly.

Now only the two of them remained.

Tang Wan lay on the bed, staring at him with a silly smile.

“Tong Tong… I really like you!” she said, grabbing his hand.

Hei Tong frowned slightly.

The next moment, Tang Wan suddenly sat up, grabbed his silver hair, and tugged it lightly.
“Wow! Your hair is so pretty!”

Hei Tong’s head tilted from the pull, his scalp stinging slightly.

He frowned and pried her hand away.
“You’re drunk. Go to sleep.”

“I don’t want to!” Tang Wan pouted, twisting around. “I want Tong Tong to sleep with me!”

Hei Tong pressed his fingers against his forehead.

He had never dealt with something this troublesome before.

Normally, anyone who dared act like this around him would already be dead.

But this little lunatic—

he couldn’t hit her.
Couldn’t kill her.
Couldn’t even throw her out.

At that moment, Tang Wan suddenly climbed onto him like a monkey, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“I want Tong Tong to hug me! And kiss me!”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father