Chapter 490: The Pure-Clad Dark Heir 40
“You're too polite, Shizi. As long as you're safe and sound, that's all that matters.” Celestial Master Zhang finally relaxed.
Afterward, Jiang Yuantong looked at the old Prince Lin. “Grandfather, your grandson has been unfilial and made you worry!”
“As long as you're alright! As long as you're alright!” The old Prince Lin's eyes reddened.
Jiang Yuantong pursed his lips, then looked at Celestial Master Zhang. “May I ask, Celestial Master Zhang, is there any way to remove the yin energy from my wife’s body?”
Hearing this, Celestial Master Zhang immediately said, “Shizi, rest assured. This is only a minor problem now!”
“That's good.” Jiang Yuantong let out a sigh of relief.
Then he walked back to the bedside, took Tang Wan's hand tightly in his, and murmured, “Wife, I'm sorry.”
Now, he had the memories from both the daytime and nighttime.
It was all his fault. For the sake of his own selfish desires, he had nearly caused her death.
……
Next, Celestial Master Zhang expelled the yin energy from Tang Wan's body.
Then he let out a long sigh of relief and said, “It's done. Shizi Consort is only somewhat weak now. She'll be fine after getting plenty of rest for a while.”
Hearing this, Jiang Yuantong and the old Prince Lin both breathed a sigh of relief.
At this moment, Jiang Yuantong looked at Celestial Master Zhang again.
“By the way, Celestial Master Zhang, there is something else I don't understand.”
“Shizi, please ask.”
“It's like this. Originally, I was always in a dazed and muddled state, and only became lucid at night. But ever since my wife married into the residence, I've noticed that my soul has grown stronger and stronger, and the time when I become lucid has also been getting earlier and earlier. I wonder, could this have something to do with my wife?” Jiang Yuantong asked.
Hearing this, Celestial Master Zhang immediately looked at the old Prince Lin and asked for Tang Wan's birth date and time.
After making the necessary calculations, his expression turned surprised.
“No wonder. Shizi Consort possesses an extremely rare Pure Yin constitution. A yin soul staying by her side for a long time will indeed become stronger. However, people with this constitution are also very susceptible to being haunted by wandering souls and ghosts. How about this? I'll make a peace charm for Shizi Consort. That way, it can prevent her from being harmed by evil spirits.”
“Good. Then I'll trouble you, Celestial Master Zhang.” Jiang Yuantong thanked him gratefully.
“Shizi, you're too polite.”
Afterward, the old Prince Lin and Celestial Master Zhang left.
Once only the two of them remained in the room, Jiang Yuantong kissed Tang Wan's pale lips.
“Wife, you have to be alright.”
If anything happened to you, I would never forgive myself for the rest of my life.
……
The next morning.
Tang Wan woke up in Jiang Yuantong's arms.
Yesterday, she had originally been pretending to be unconscious, but she had eventually become so exhausted that she really fell asleep. So she genuinely hadn't seen what happened afterward.
Seeing that she had awakened, Jiang Yuantong's eyes immediately lit up.
“Wife, you're awake? Is there anywhere else that feels uncomfortable?”
Hearing this, Tang Wan stared fixedly at him.
“Which Tongtong are you?”
What was going on?
Judging from his expression, it seemed that he still hadn't returned to normal.
Seeing this, Jiang Yuantong's eyes shifted slightly. Then he blinked his clear, dark eyes at her and revealed a pure, happy smile.
“Wife, what do you think? That bad guy has already been taken away by the Daoist! From now on, no one will ever fight me for you again!”
“What did you say?!” Tang Wan's voice rose.
“How could this happen? Celestial Master Zhang said he could purify him! How did he end up taking him away?” Tang Wan hurriedly got out of bed in her panic.
No way! She clearly remembered that before she fainted, the wandering soul had already agreed to have himself purified!
But before her feet could even touch the ground, Jiang Yuantong had already scooped her up and put her back onto the bed, holding her firmly in place. At the same time, his affection reached its final point.
Then a pair of smiling eyes looked at her panicked face.
“Looks like my wife really can't bear to part with me. I'm truly touched!”
Tang Wan……
So you were pretending to be childish Tongtong just now to trick me?!
Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to comment anonymously—no Google account is required. Please keep discussions friendly and respectful🌸