Chapter 485: The Pure-Clad Dark Heir 35

Tang Wan was a little surprised.

She had assumed Jiang Yuantong would need guidance—but clearly, Old King Lin’s “education” had already put him on the right track.

For a moment, she couldn’t help but curl her lips into a faint smile.

Fine. Since he’s this curious… I might as well let him figure things out properly this time.

Before long, the ever-curious Jiang Yuantong had already pinned her beneath him, his face flushed red.

After a while, he lifted his head, eyes shining brightly.

“Lady… you’re so soft!”

He looked completely fascinated, reluctant to pull away.

No wonder that annoying guy wants to steal her from me, he thought. Who would be willing to let her go?

He leaned down again—

but enthusiasm alone couldn’t make up for inexperience. Before long, he was flustered and struggling to keep up.

Seeing his aggrieved expression, Tang Wan suppressed a laugh, then wrapped an arm around his neck and kissed him gently.

After a while, Jiang Yuantong’s eyes lit up again.

“Lady, I did it!”

Tang Wan: …

Please. Just stop talking.

Could he not narrate everything like this?

But a “new driver” was always excited.

Compared to the composed and calculated version at night, daytime Jiang Yuantong was far more energetic—and far more exhausting.

“Lady, I want to try that one from earlier!”

“Lady, what about this—”

“Lady, I think—”

Tang Wan finally snapped, raising her hand and lightly smacking him.

“No. You don’t.”

But Jiang Yuantong wasn’t deterred this time.

“Yes! I do!”

And just like that, he continued his relentless enthusiasm.

By the time it was over, Tang Wan felt like every bone in her body had been taken apart and put back together incorrectly.

Regret flooded her.

I should never have agreed to this… My poor waist…

She was certain she’d be bedridden for days.

Meanwhile, outside—

Old King Lin and Zhang Tianshi had arrived, only to find the maids waiting at the door.

“Where are they?” Old King Lin asked.

“The son and the concubine said they have matters to attend to and are not to be disturbed,” a maid replied.

Old King Lin’s eyes immediately brightened.

Matters to attend to? In broad daylight? With the doors closed?

He broke into a wide grin.

“Good, good! Let them be. We’ll wait.”

Zhang Tianshi nodded calmly, though his expression remained thoughtful.

Inside the room—

Tang Wan lay motionless on the bed, utterly ignoring Jiang Yuantong’s persistent attempts to get her attention.

“Lady! I still want to—”

“Lady—”

“Go away…” she muttered weakly. “I’m exhausted.”

Seeing her truly worn out, Jiang Yuantong immediately softened.

“Oh… then I’ll sleep with the lady.”

He carefully pulled the blanket over her.

Tang Wan finally relaxed.

This version of Tongtong… at least he knows when to stop.

“Mm,” she replied faintly, closing her eyes.

Before long, she fell into a deep sleep.

And just as her breathing steadied—

a shadow quietly appeared beside the bed.

Silent. Cold.

Watching.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 4: Diablo 1