Chapter 475: The Pure-Clad Dark Heir 25

Hearing Tang Wan’s words, Jiang Yuantong couldn’t help but curl his lips.

The next moment, he reached out and lifted her chin.

“What? You don’t want me back? Do you prefer that fool instead?”

“Don’t forget—the ‘fool’ you’re talking about is also you,” Tang Wan said, looking straight at him.

Jiang Yuantong let out a low snort. “He doesn’t want me to return… but do you think I’m so eager to go back to him?”

Tang Wan’s expression changed slightly. “What do you mean?”

Could it be—

He didn’t intend to return at all?

“What do I mean?” Jiang Yuantong leaned closer, his voice low. “It means… I don’t want to share you with him.”

Tang Wan’s heart skipped.

This man—

At that moment, his hand slipped closer, his tone turning softer yet more dangerous.

“If I could take form on my own, do you think I’d need to rely on his body?”

Tang Wan immediately slapped his arm away.

If it were the daytime Jiang Yuantong, he would’ve looked wronged already—

But this one?

He didn’t react at all.

Instead, he easily pushed her back onto the bed, his gaze deep and intent.

“Wanwan… tell me,” he murmured, “what kind of spell did you use on me?”

Tang Wan glared at him. “If you can’t control yourself, that’s your problem.”

He laughed softly, unfazed.

“You really are ruthless.”

Then, after a pause, his tone lowered further—

“Which makes you even more… interesting.”

The night stretched on.

The next morning—

When Tang Wan woke up, she found herself being held tightly.

The Jiang Yuantong before her had returned to his usual innocent self.

His eyes were slightly red.

“I’m sorry… I fell asleep again last night,” he said, looking upset. “That bad person came back again…”

Tang Wan’s expression softened.

She reached out and gently patted his back. “It’s not your fault. You’ve already done very well.”

“But he bullied you again,” Jiang Yuantong said, clearly frustrated.

Then suddenly, his eyes lit up.

“I know! I’ll sleep during the day from now on—so I won’t fall asleep at night!”

Tang Wan paused.

Then, unable to help herself, she smiled faintly.

This fool…

Even his solutions were so straightforward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father