Chapter 464: The Pure-Clad Dark Heir 14

“Madam, I want to kiss… I want to do it in the water!” Jiang Yuantong said bluntly.

Tang Wan turned to look at him. “Why in the water?”

Was this guy really as simple as he seemed… or was there something else going on?

Jiang Yuantong fiddled with his fingers, looking a little embarrassed but hopeful. “Because… the first time you kissed me was in the water. I… I liked it.”

At that time, he had thought he was going to drown—

But she had saved him.

Tang Wan paused, then replied patiently, “That wasn’t a kiss. I was giving you air to save you.”

“Oh…” Jiang Yuantong lowered his head, looking disappointed.

Seeing his expression, Tang Wan narrowed her eyes slightly.

So he wanted to play like this?

Fine.

She stepped into the bath and glanced back at him. “What are you standing there for? Come in.”

“Madam is bathing with me?” Jiang Yuantong’s eyes lit up.

He quickly climbed into the tub. It was large enough for both of them.

Tang Wan crooked a finger at him. “Come here.”

He obediently moved closer.

“Close your eyes.”

“Okay.”

The moment he did—

Tang Wan suddenly pushed his head under the water.

Just as he began to panic, her lips pressed lightly against his.

Jiang Yuantong’s eyes flew open beneath the water, startled.

All he could see was her face—calm, composed…

Beautiful.

After a moment, Tang Wan pulled him back up.

Looking at his dazed expression, she asked, “Do you still want to try that again?”

Jiang Yuantong nodded eagerly. “Yes!”

Tang Wan: …

That was not the reaction she expected.

Taking a breath, she picked up a towel and began drying herself. “Enough. Finish bathing.”

There was no way she was letting this escalate further.

Jiang Yuantong obediently picked up another towel, but his gaze kept drifting toward her.

“Madam, you’re really beautiful. I like you,” he said simply.

Tang Wan’s expression softened slightly.

“If you stop making trouble, I’ll like you too,” she replied.

“I’m not making trouble…” he said, looking confused.

Tang Wan gave a quiet laugh and didn’t argue further.

After bathing, Tang Wan helped him dress before calling the maids back in.

Two attendants brought clean clothes, while another quietly changed the bedding.

Seeing the faint stains on the sheets, the maid lowered her gaze and quickly replaced them without a word.

Tang Wan, familiar with such customs, paid it no mind.

After changing, she touched her stomach lightly.

“I’m hungry. Prepare breakfast,” she instructed.

After eating, she would need to formally greet the Lin Prince.

Fortunately, there was no mother-in-law in the Lin residence—

Which made things far simpler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father