Chapter 458: The Pure-Clad Dark Heir 8

Seeing him about to leave, Tang Wan quickly called out, “Come back!”

With his mindset, he might actually run off to complain to his grandfather. If that happened, she would lose all face.

Hearing her, Jiang Yuantong turned around, looking puzzled. “Why should I come back?”

“Come back. We’ll… start now,” Tang Wan said, forcing a calm expression.

The moment he heard this, Jiang Yuantong’s face lit up. He hurried to the bedside, beaming. “Really? Then let’s begin! Grandfather said once there’s a baby, someone will play with me!”

Tang Wan’s lips twitched.

Was that really the point…?

She beckoned him over and patted the bed. “Sit here first.”

“Oh.” Jiang Yuantong obediently sat down like a well-behaved child.

“Alright, now what do you plan to do?” Tang Wan asked, watching him.

She was genuinely curious how far his “understanding” went.

At once, Jiang Yuantong’s eyes brightened. He leaned toward her eagerly, reaching out and fumbling with her clothes.

“You have to take them off first! Only then can you have a baby!” he said seriously.

Tang Wan: …

She didn’t stop him immediately, just watched him tug awkwardly at her clothes, his hands clumsy and unfocused.

After a while, he withdrew his hands, looking frustrated. “Madam… I can’t take it off.”

“If you can’t, then we can’t proceed,” Tang Wan said calmly, spreading her hands.

She thought that would end it.

But she had clearly underestimated his determination.

The next second, Jiang Yuantong clapped his hands, eyes lighting up. “I know! You have to tear it! Last time, A Chun tore Liu Niang’s clothes like that!”

With that, he reached forward to pull at her wedding robes.

Tang Wan immediately stopped him. “Wait—how do you know about that?”

Jiang Yuantong answered honestly, “Grandfather took me to watch, so I could learn. A Chun tore Liu Niang’s clothes, and she said, ‘Why are you so rough? You’ve ruined my clothes!’”

He even mimicked the scene, voice and tone included.

“Then A Chun said, ‘I’ll compensate you plenty!’” Jiang Yuantong continued, gesturing enthusiastically, clearly proud of what he’d “learned.”

Tang Wan: …

She took a deep breath.

That old man had actually brought him to watch something like that?

Unbelievable.

Just then, Jiang Yuantong reached for her clothes again. “Madam, I’ll tear it this time!”

“Stop!” Tang Wan slapped his hand away.

He immediately pulled back as if shocked, his face turning aggrieved. “Y-you hit me! I’m telling Grandfather—you’re bullying me!”

With that, he turned and ran toward the door again.

At the same time, his favorability dropped.

Tang Wan felt a vein throb at her temple.

“Come back!” she said through gritted teeth.

“I won’t! You’re mean!” Jiang Yuantong pouted.

“Come here. I’ll do it myself—and I’ll teach you properly,” Tang Wan said, forcing patience into her tone.

If this weren’t Tongtong…

She really might have lost her temper by now.

Hearing this, Jiang Yuantong paused. His eyes lit up again, though he still looked a bit uncertain.

“Really?”

Tang Wan nodded firmly. “Really. Come back.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father