Chapter 457: The Pure-Clad Dark Heir 7

After seeing Tang Wan’s face, Jiang Yuantong seemed momentarily stunned.

The next second, he pointed at her in realization. “It’s you! I recognize you!”

Then his expression suddenly twisted with embarrassment. “Y-you… you kissed me that day!”

Tang Wan froze. “You remember me?”

“Of course! I even dreamed about you afterward.” Jiang Yuantong scratched the back of his head, looking a little shy.

Then his face brightened. “I didn’t expect the bride I’m marrying would be you!”

He clearly liked this “little sister.”

At that moment, the system notification sounded:

“Ding! Jiang Yuantong’s favorability +60. Current favorability: 60.”

Tang Wan couldn’t help but smile slightly.

This “silly” version of him really did seem to like her.

Looking at his bright, innocent eyes, she softened her tone. “Yes. I’m also very happy to be your wife.”

“Really?” Jiang Yuantong’s eyes lit up.

“Of course. Back then, you were the only one willing to save me. I can only repay that kindness,” Tang Wan replied with a gentle smile.

Jiang Yuantong grinned foolishly, then added a little guiltily, “But… I didn’t actually want to save you. I just saw a fish in the lake that looked nice, and then I fell in…”

Tang Wan: …

She took a breath.

“Regardless of your original intention, it’s true that you tried to save me,” she said, maintaining her composure.

“No, no! I’m really afraid of water. I only held onto you because you were there!” Jiang Yuantong said earnestly, his expression completely innocent.

Tang Wan: …

Great. Conversation over.

Jiang Yuantong, completely unaware of the issue, seemed to recall something his grandfather had taught him.

He rubbed his hands shyly, glancing at her from time to time. “Um… wife?”

Tang Wan instinctively replied, “Mm?”

The moment the word left her mouth, she froze.

…What did she just say?

She quickly corrected herself. “What is it?”

Jiang Yuantong leaned closer, a bit excited. “Isn’t it time for the bridal chamber?”

Tang Wan blinked.

She had absolutely no intention of proceeding with that—not like this.

“My grandfather said that once you marry a bride, you can share a room and have a baby!” Jiang Yuantong said eagerly.

Tang Wan pressed her forehead.

“Husband… do you even know what that means?” she asked carefully.

“Of course I do!” Jiang Yuantong said confidently.

The next moment, he pulled out a rather inappropriate illustration from his sleeve.

“Grandfather said just follow this! I studied it carefully. As long as you do it like this, you can have a baby!” he added proudly.

Tang Wan: …

She took a deep breath.

Who exactly had been teaching him this nonsense?

Forcing a smile, she said, “That… only happens later. At night.”

Jiang Yuantong glanced toward the window. “But it’s already night!”

“I said it’s not time yet, then it’s not time yet!” Tang Wan snapped, a vein faintly throbbing at her temple.

For someone with a childlike mind, he was… surprisingly straightforward about all this.

Jiang Yuantong’s expression immediately turned aggrieved. “You’re being mean to me! It’s clearly dark outside! If you don’t believe me, I’ll go ask Grandfather!”

With that, he turned toward the door, ready to call someone over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Got Dumped on the Day of the Wedding

Chapter 2: Does It Matter If I Am Gay?

Chapter 3: I Am Your Father